Salamence, Dragon Tail on Meowth!

*Salamence used Dragon Tail*Salamence, Dragon Tail on Meowth!
*Cyndaquil used Ember!*Cyndaquil, Blaze on Meowth!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Flygon used Earthquake!*Flygon, Earthquake on Meowth!
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why not now?Gnut I mean.
*Dragonite used Hyper Beam*HYPERBEAM MEOWTH!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why not now?
Blue said:I was once the Kanto Champion. Although it was short-lived thanks to Red… Anyway, you're the real deal, Demonspeed. You are a good trainer. take this. It's theEarth Badge. After this, you guys can move on to Indigo Plateau. Smell ya later!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Doctor or prostitute must have prevented kill.
Also did a sickly townie show up in night two?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote kill gnut.--- Double Post Merged, ---
Putting my vote on gnut for now, he is my biggest suspect.
Happy birthday Maz!
VOTEKILL GNUT
He is the savest bet right? While Panda refused to exactly tell his results, gnut was his main suspect. Also the Erin protection is still solid idea. Panda could have been insane det, but this is most ideal route right? If you have better ideas, please share.
Also, if we do have a bomb diffuser. I'd asume he/she targeted gnut last night. Atleast if he/she payed attention, I would have done so.
Also, good job prostitutes or doctors.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meh, guess I'll vote for gnut too.
Claiming bomb is always one of the fastest way to not be targeted by others, or at least to create a cover.
Votekill gnut
That random Sickly Townie though.
P.S: Happy birthday Maz.![]()
Okey, votekill Gnut
Happy bday Maz![]()
Votekill gnut . Actually the only choice anyway. Panda may have been hinting that he checked him, though tbf, we're not sure of his sanity
Btw, I think we're in a bad spot in general. We have pretty much 0 else to go on. How about more poking? What's the current hint list--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
