Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
So Maz, who you gonna infect? I think Tata, Magi Zasz and maybe DD are good options. I don't really have any basis for that though, those four just are for some reason the most suspicious ones for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's the same as it would be in a mafia piratepad, as I said before.
So do they have a boss among them, who has the final call?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's the same as it would be for a mafia team: you guys get to talk at night to decide on a target. If you guys fail to come to a decision for a target, you just miss the chance^^'
^

And that idea behind the Mafia Boss is wrong, btw. It's not mandatory that the Mafia Boss will be the one to make a final call and inform it.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So Maz, who you gonna infect? I think Tata, Magi Zasz and maybe DD are good options. I don't really have any basis for that though, those four just are for some reason the most suspicious ones for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So do they have a boss among them, who has the final call?
i was thinking about infecting magi
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So Maz, who you gonna infect? I think Tata, Magi Zasz and maybe DD are good options. I don't really have any basis for that though, those four just are for some reason the most suspicious ones for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So do they have a boss among them, who has the final call?
Lol, why not you? :-_-

1- GrySun & Absol (Detective)
2- gnut & Meowth (first time having the role,passive role)
3- Zasz & Flygon (first time having the role,passive role, quite handy)
4- TSPanda & Bulbasaur (Detective)
5- Holt & Tyranitar (active night role, under the right circumstances could be helpful)
6- Demonspeed & Salamence (Has had before)
7- Erinyes & Pikachu (Mafia escort)
8- Ustegius & Dragonite (Active role)
9- g01 & Cyndaquil (night role)
10- Xadyu & Togepi HOSTKILL?Townie
11- Philia & Houndoom (Mentor and said that he has a mentee)

12- Mazino & Squirtle (night role, has had before)
13- Tatasugoi & Mudkip (Passive role)
14- Lovemagi & Totodile (Did not had the role before, her role can be both usefull and screwed up)
15- digitaldude & Torchic (not a night role, not investigative)

Nothing changed.
Tata-chan, magi-sama can you give your hints?
It's a night role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I lost the beattle again. x.x
Idk how much time I have to vote and I'm not going to risk myself in the last vote on gnut, so I'll have to vote again in someone I think is a safe vote. x.x
We do need to investigate it better because there are other mafia people among us and we only suspect about gnut.
Votekill Ustegius.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Doctor or prostitute must have prevented kill.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also did a sickly townie show up in night two?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Vote kill gnut.

Putting my vote on gnut for now, he is my biggest suspect.
Happy birthday Maz!


VOTEKILL GNUT

He is the savest bet right? While Panda refused to exactly tell his results, gnut was his main suspect. Also the Erin protection is still solid idea. Panda could have been insane det, but this is most ideal route right? If you have better ideas, please share.

Also, if we do have a bomb diffuser. I'd asume he/she targeted gnut last night. Atleast if he/she payed attention, I would have done so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, good job prostitutes or doctors.
Meh, guess I'll vote for gnut too.

Claiming bomb is always one of the fastest way to not be targeted by others, or at least to create a cover.

Votekill gnut

That random Sickly Townie though. :XD
P.S: Happy birthday Maz. :celebrate:tata3
Okey, votekill Gnut

Happy bday Maz :yay
Votekill gnut . Actually the only choice anyway. Panda may have been hinting that he checked him, though tbf, we're not sure of his sanity

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, I think we're in a bad spot in general. We have pretty much 0 else to go on. How about more poking? What's the current hint list
Lol, why not you? :-_-



It's a night role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I lost the beattle again. x.x
Idk how much time I have to vote and I'm not going to risk myself in the last vote on gnut, so I'll have to vote again in someone I think is a safe vote. x.x
We do need to investigate it better because there are other mafia people among us and we only suspect about gnut.
Votekill Ustegius.

6 out of 9 votes

8x (Torchic & digitaldude; Dragonite & Ustegius; Flygon & Zasz; Cyndaquil & g01; Tyranitar & Holt; Salamence's Dragon Tail; Cyndaquil's Ember, Flygon's Earthquake)

1x (Krabby's Penalty)

1x (Tatasugoi & Mudkip)

Can't vote nor battle.

30 mins left.
​
Following player(s) haven't voted yet:
  • Demonspeed
  • Lovemagi
  • Mazino

Following player(s) don't have the minimum amount of posts:
  • Lovemagi

Also, be aware of reoccurrences.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ust? OK Tata, you are definitely a big suspect on my list now.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Ustegius Nice and all that those four as supicious for you, but could you explai why I am supicious for you? And why should he than not infect you? But anyway, I am fine with it. Mazino, you can infect me if you want, so that the people know here for sure that you are the sickly townie.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So Maz, who you gonna infect? I think Tata, Magi Zasz and maybe DD are good options. I don't really have any basis for that though, those four just are for some reason the most suspicious ones for me.
And how exactly I am suspicious, Ust? O_O
Anyway, I think that we shouldn't waste the opportunity offered by the E4...
Gnut is screwed at this point, so I think that we should think about other people who might be mafia and target them...
Oh well, we'll discuss that later. :D
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Is lovemagi gonna get hostkilled now its twice that he didnt bother to vote or post.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Ustegius Nice and all that those four as supicious for you, but why should he than not infect you? But I am fine with it. Mazino, you can infect me if you want, so that the people know here for sure that you are the sickly townie.
Nail in your own coffin eh? If you had followed the game at all, you'd had noticed that me, demon and g01 were instrumental in death of Erin, which makes us somewhat trustworthy (not certain though, of course). I don't mind you being affected, you haven't been contributing that much anyways in the game.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Nail in your own coffin eh? If you had followed the game at all, you'd had noticed that me, demon and g01 were instrumental in death of Erin, which makes us somewhat trustworthy (not certain though, of course). I don't mind you being affected, you haven't been contributing that much anyways in the game.
Nail in my coffin? You litarelly did not have any solid reason to suspect me, rofl. Like litarelly, you say I did not contribute much in the game, I bet you did not even bothered to read my posts with my thought. But oh well, you are quiet a hypocrite after all, you should once read your posts, they are sometimes really hilarious. But I am fine with that being infected, big dragon head. XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Nail in my coffin? You litarelly did not have any solid reason to suspect me, rofl. Like litarelly, you say I did not contribute much in the game, I bet you did not even bothered to read my posts with my thought. But oh well, you are quiet a hypocrite, so I am fine with that, big dragon head. XD
You are like a dog, have been thorough this whole. You just bark at people who come close. I mean, that's all that I remember of your posts. They all all about counter-attacking someone who has challenged you to duel or questioned your role and behaviour. Nothing constructive. I don't even remember you suggesting a single possible mafia. Other than those who question you.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
You are like a dog, have been thorough this whole. You just bark at people who come close. I mean, that's all that I remember of your posts.
Barking? Than you are litarelly not paying attention at all, but that is expected from you, tbh. I mean, you are actually the one that barks to like everyone. Whenever someone does not give a hint 'the person is supicious' whenever someone defends himself 'he is supicious' whenever someone gives etc. etc. Please Ust, go read your posts once. perfect example is the Panda situation because he clearly said that to you as well, but I guess you are to ignorant to see that. XD

They all all about counter-attacking someone who has challenged you to duel or questioned your role and behaviour. Nothing constructive. I don't even remember you suggesting a single possible mafia. Other than those who question you.
Counter attacking? Where you not so against that, first? I like how you can change your mind every DAY phase rofl. And because I am not suggestin a single possible mafia right now does NOT mean I am NOT contributing. Whenever I feel sure about a certain person that might be mafia than I would point that out, that is what I did also about my thought with Gnut and Zasz, Mazino, Tata on the early Day phase (yesterday) that I found them acting strange. But than again, you are not paying attention, so I do not mind, but do not say I did not contribute because of your not paying attention to my posts. That is your own mistake, not mine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You have 20 mins to vote.
Ty. I was quiet busy today so could not really contribute that much in this DAY phase.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, she did write that she'd go for a safe vote, not to risk herself to bomb.
Well we are voting for him assumig he is mafia and not a bomb, i assume then tata hinks gnut is not mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mazino only one not online to vote.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Well since Mazino wants to infect me, here you go buddy. Votekill Mazino.

Cannot wait to be sick! ^_^
Seriously Mafia, can you guys not kill me already? You have a huge opportunity if you kill me in night phase!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well since Mazino wants to infect me, here you go buddy. Votekill Mazino.

Cannot wait to be sick! ^_^
Seriously Mafia, can you guys not kill me already? You have a huge opportunity if you kill me in night phase!
Wot?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top