Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
And I brought up the fact that it was because it would make you look 'save'. I am not going to repeat for like the third time, lol. And seriously, like who did not trust you after that claim, expect me? No one even paid attention to you expect maybe Demon and I, not that I believe Demon, he might be even your mafia buddy together with DD, at least I did not saw someone mentioning about your 'investigate' roles, hm? It is too much of an coincidence to be true to have three detectives, not buying it at all. But nice try, Holt. I have said what I said.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Let's end this... Vote kill DD and Torchic.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Man, we're lynching Magi tomorrow. Doesn't matter who you kill at night, you're going down
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hardy what is the vote count? enough to end the day phase?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Suddenly Demon and Holt went agressive especially Holt because I pointed some facts out towards them? Well, guys, here are your two other confirmed mafia's.

And I thought that Holt agreed to 'investigate' me and suddenly he wants me dead? LMAO.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote kill demonspeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just lock the votes end the dayphase.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
No it's your this refusal to reveal role on claims of being obvious and pathetic attempt at changing the subject. I will investigate but don't think that killing me will stop anything
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lock on DD. I'm off anyway
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
For now, Vote Kill Holt.


I'm pretty sure that someone from Hoenn is a mafia at this point.
It's either DD or Tata in my opinion.
I think I might trust you Demon. :)
As for Maz....why the hell didn't you use your action? O_O
Have you been blocked by any chance?
If not, your claim is getting even more suspicious...

Anyway.....

Votekill Tata
What makes holt suspicious to me is he revealed his role after two detectives died. Then again he actually revealed his role and he wasn't really prompted to do it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill zasz
Ah yes and since I can be killed only during the day phase you're trying to have everyone gang up against me so that they can votekill me and get rid of me, right?
You cunning mafia. :derp

Votekill DD
Uh, @Tatasugoi what do you mean by who I infected?


Also, guys I checked g01, also got Guilty. I was going to check Ust but I suspected g01 more.

Votekill DD

I'm not buying 2 BPs in this game. Also, your hint was that you don't have a night role iirc but BP is a night role. That's literally the only time it works. Lastly, I recall you were one of the last to vote Erin, citing that you did it for the badge (which I don't doubt).

Between Demon, Tata and Magi, there's another Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed & @Lovemagi wtf are your roles?

Let's end this... Vote kill DD and Torchic.
vote kill demonspeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just lock the votes end the dayphase.

4 out of 7 votes.


4x (Flygon & Zasz; Tyranitar & Holt; Flygon's Earthquake; Salamence & Demonspeed)
2x (Krabby's Punishment; Torchic & digitaldude)
1x (Krabby's Punishment)

50 mins left.
​
Following player(s) haven't voted yet:
  • Tatasugoi
  • Lovemagi
  • Mazino

Following player(s) don't have the minimum amount of posts:
  • Mazino

Also, be aware of reoccurrences.
​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No it's your this refusal to reveal role on claims of being obvious and pathetic attempt at changing the subject. I will investigate but don't think that killing me will stop anything
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lock on DD. I'm off anyway
so 4 locked votes on me is enough to end it...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Suddenly Demon and Holt went agressive especially Holt because I pointed some facts out towards them? Well, guys, here are your two other confirmed mafia's.

And I thought that Holt agreed to 'investigate' me and suddenly he wants me dead? LMAO.
I asked you your role thrice. And I didn't even vote for you. Why don't you reveal it?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
fuck it,had to work all day today....screwed up yesterday forget to send my action
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
again i cant battle ... demon DD sound like town ---while tata and zasz do not
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
No it's your this refusal to reveal role on claims of being obvious and pathetic attempt at changing the subject. I will investigate but don't think that killing me will stop anything
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lock on DD. I'm off anyway
I see that you gave up, did you not? How pathetic.

I asked you your role thrice. And I didn't even vote for you. Why don't you reveal it?
Why would I? You pretty much are the other mafia. 'Doctor' and said 'no night role' hell over my dead body that I would even say a shit to a scum like you. We pretty much pointed that out to you did we not, hm?

Anyway, I have said what I have said. You two acting extremely agressive especially Holt because I pointed my facts out. And Holt now wants to kill me while he agreed to me 'investigate' me only because I pointed to his oh so 'claim' out, yeah just hilarious.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
again i cant battle ... demon DD sound like town ---while tata and zasz do not
bro they killed me town lost...zasz and I both claimed bulletproof I claimed first but zasz beat me in battle so I am dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top