Art - Volume Covers and Official Art Thread | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I wonder who's going to be on the cover of vol 55?
It's hard to tell, isn't it? But in my opinion, it would be nice to have the Spriggan team (though it seems so unlikely). Just my wishful thinking. :loool

Dranzer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Would be better to save a full Spriggan cover until all of them are confirmed and at least shown (faces lol).

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wahl's colors fit him, I thought he would be sliverish cause he's a robot but the pasty skin plate is cool on him. Mermaid Brandish though... no need to explain further than that ;)

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Volume 55

Laxus and Wahl shouldn't even be there, they look so damn out of place, Brandish looks fine where she is. This was a horrendous cover.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Nice cover.Natsu and Lucy looks beautiful.

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
Laxus and Wahl shouldn't even be there, they look so damn out of place, Brandish looks fine where she is. This was a horrendous cover.
I think the cover would have been best if it was all that except for Laxus, Wahl, and Brandish.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think the cover would have been best if it was all that except for Laxus, Wahl, and Brandish.
It should have been a Laxus, Wahl, Wendy, Shellia, Dimaria and Ultear cover......... the south was the prime focus of volume 55............

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
It should have been a Laxus, Wahl, Wendy, Shellia, Dimaria and Ultear cover......... the south was the prime focus of volume 55............
Well, it is chapters 465 through 473, I believe. So Ultear might not show up in this volume... unless 474 is included.

So that's the ending of Natsu vs. Zeref, all the Lucy and Brandish bits, and finally the fight between Laxus and Wahl. And possibly the beginning of the Dimaria fight.

At best, it would just be a Laxus and Wahl cover. I'm sure the next cover is going to include people that took part in the fight with Dimaria.

Last edited:

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, it is chapters 465 through 473, I believe. So Ultear might not show up in this volume... unless 474 is included.

So that's the ending of Natsu vs. Zeref, all the Lucy and Brandish bits, and finally the fight between Laxus and Wahl. And possibly the beginning of the Dimaria fight.
Shit it's better than last volume cover, that one was hella dry. No Ajeel, no TGT on it. I like this cover alot, alot of mixed emotions vibes coming from it

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

At best, it would just be a Laxus and Wahl cover. I'm sure the next cover is going to include people that took part in the fight with Dimaria.
Your actually right, I think this cover cover's up to the "Red Lightning" chapter, so Wendy and co will be on the next one, I still hate the fact that Laxus is like a snippet just thrown onto the cover.......... he hasn't even been drawn right.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dimaria/Chronos, Sky Sisters, Ultear should take up most of the spotlight next, maybe Jacob gets added somewhere in there

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I really want to see Zeref in his emperor clothes in Volume Cover.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Laxus and Wahl should've been the main focus of this volume.

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dimaria/Chronos, Sky Sisters, Ultear should take up most of the spotlight next, maybe Jacob gets added somewhere in there
I don't think Ultear should be on the next cover because I'm sure that there are people who read the series as each volume comes out instead of each week and that would be a huge spoiler for them. The cover should include the Sky Sisters, Dimaria, and perhaps Jellal.

Last edited: