The Last Person to Post Wins - Virtua Fighter 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
So Philia, what are the latest trends in the sexbot scene?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not sure you want to know what he has to say about this dou
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Speaking of which ... I just found out I wont be able to watch it on Friday and Saturday :emocat
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hmm, gonna speed cycle my way to the store to get some beer and munchies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Speaking of which ... I just found out I wont be able to watch it on Friday and Saturday :emocat
Oh damn. I feel your pain.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh we don't play on Friday! I see. But Saturday we are playing against Canada I gotta see that wtf!
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So Philia, what are the latest trends in the sexbot scene?
Oriental industry(one of the largest sex bots developing company) is making good progress developing realistic artificial silicon skins. Their slogan is...whoever buys one of their doll will never look for a girlfriend again.

Apparently, it's been found out that people gets turned on by touching bots private parts.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Omg this is so stupid ...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I find it kinda fascinating, that there are people who really putting all their effort to create artificial skin. For a sexbots. Not for medical or even beauty use, but for sexbots.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Having fun with sex bots >>> Watching. Hoki :hmph
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I find it kinda fascinating, that there are people who really putting all their effort to create artificial skin. For a sexbots. Not for medical or even beauty use, but for sexbots.
Well silicone implanted breasts are not that uncommon.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
But is that really any fun? I mean, what do the bots even do? Just are there in the postiion they are placed in, and then let out pre-recorded moans? How you could one even have good sex with a robot?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ust you gonna watch the Eurovision finals this saturday? Who you rooting for?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But is that really any fun? I mean, what do the bots even do? Just are there in the postiion they are placed in, and then let out pre-recorded moans? How you could one even have good sex with a robot?
Once people are desperate and can't find a real person, I guess these so called bots are better than nothing for them so they enjoy! So have fun Fifo~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But is that really any fun? I mean, what do the bots even do? Just are there in the postiion they are placed in, and then let out pre-recorded moans? How you could one even have good sex with a robot?
I think they're just there and you, erm, have fun with it. It otherwise can't move or speak, so it won't really emulate the experience that well.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Once people are desperate and can't find a real person, I guess these so called bots are better than nothing for them so they enjoy! So have fun Fifo~
Guess so. Though in that situation I'd still prefer fapping at porn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
But is that really any fun? I mean, what do the bots even do? Just are there in the postiion they are placed in, and then let out pre-recorded moans? How you could one even have good sex with a robot?
For someone sexually frustrated it could be good enough. But a lot of progress needs to be made there. With AI so they can behave more human like. And with some improvements in sensory it can possibly change position according to users desire automatically.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
etgfdhgsdfg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top