So Philia, what are the latest trends in the sexbot scene?
Me neither, just tried to stir up some discussion, since hockey is apparently a banned subject.Not sure you want to know what he has to say about this dou

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh damn. I feel your pain.Speaking of which ... I just found out I wont be able to watch it on Friday and Saturday![]()
Oriental industry(one of the largest sex bots developing company) is making good progress developing realistic artificial silicon skins. Their slogan is...whoever buys one of their doll will never look for a girlfriend again.So Philia, what are the latest trends in the sexbot scene?

Well silicone implanted breasts are not that uncommon.I find it kinda fascinating, that there are people who really putting all their effort to create artificial skin. For a sexbots. Not for medical or even beauty use, but for sexbots.
Once people are desperate and can't find a real person, I guess these so called bots are better than nothing for them so they enjoy! So have fun Fifo~But is that really any fun? I mean, what do the bots even do? Just are there in the postiion they are placed in, and then let out pre-recorded moans? How you could one even have good sex with a robot?
I think they're just there and you, erm, have fun with it. It otherwise can't move or speak, so it won't really emulate the experience that well.But is that really any fun? I mean, what do the bots even do? Just are there in the postiion they are placed in, and then let out pre-recorded moans? How you could one even have good sex with a robot?
Guess so. Though in that situation I'd still prefer fapping at porn.Once people are desperate and can't find a real person, I guess these so called bots are better than nothing for them so they enjoy! So have fun Fifo~
Yeah guess that would be better hahaGuess so. Though in that situation I'd still prefer fapping at porn.
For someone sexually frustrated it could be good enough. But a lot of progress needs to be made there. With AI so they can behave more human like. And with some improvements in sensory it can possibly change position according to users desire automatically.But is that really any fun? I mean, what do the bots even do? Just are there in the postiion they are placed in, and then let out pre-recorded moans? How you could one even have good sex with a robot?
Yeah, tho you women have more possibilities with that.Yeah guess that would be better haha
