- Joined
- Nov 6, 2015
- Messages
- 130
- Reaction score
- 108
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
That's great! I can not wait!! I want to see the cover. So long...


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
all hail the queen

This looks so beautifulHappy?
Its Allen in his CrownClown costume.
The more I look , the more I like it.This looks so beautiful

It's for a certain event of Jump SQ. Japan only of courseAy, sorry... I can't...
As it has improved art. It is so beautiful! What is that? She has done a paper and pen, has not used the tablet. She shows only a small part. I want to see more! She has also signed...
Oh , what a pity. I was hoping it was a gift that would come with the volume 25 xD NonExisted, You know something more about this event? We can see the complete picture? Oh, thanks!It's for a certain event of Jump SQ. Japan only of course
There are chances at yahoo auction ;v;Oh , what a pity. I was hoping it was a gift that would come with the volume 25 xD NonExisted, You know something more about this event? We can see the complete picture? Oh, thanks!
Is it a location based event, like Tokyo only? o:It's for a certain event of Jump SQ. Japan only of course
You have to buy at animate's store ; v;This... I want it!! This is the advertising volume. It comes with volume? I have bought at CDJapan and I want those things. Oh, I love!!
