Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
That's great! I can not wait!! I want to see the cover. So long...:blush
 

Silverwolf442

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
293
Reaction score
245
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lol! She's very silly. But that is interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The plant ate Lavi
 

lanablack

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
52
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
that picture of Kanda she deleted reminds me of all these posts without comment on her Instagam. they looks like parts of a rather big drawing but it's unlikely to be the cover since she must have had finished the cover by now. and it doesn't fit the current covers' theme of one main character in the center and a supporting character. my guess for volume 25 would be Mana and... maybe Cross? (i wonder if it's too spoiling but honesty who actually believe Cross is died?). But the question still remains: what is the big drawing for? it kinda reminds me of Noche's inside cover, but i doubt we have enough material yet for another artbook
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Ay, sorry... I can't...
As it has improved art. It is so beautiful! What is that? She has done a paper and pen, has not used the tablet. She shows only a small part. I want to see more! She has also signed...
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Ay, sorry... I can't...
As it has improved art. It is so beautiful! What is that? She has done a paper and pen, has not used the tablet. She shows only a small part. I want to see more! She has also signed...
It's for a certain event of Jump SQ. Japan only of course
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
It's for a certain event of Jump SQ. Japan only of course
Oh , what a pity. I was hoping it was a gift that would come with the volume 25 xD NonExisted, You know something more about this event? We can see the complete picture? Oh, thanks!
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Oh , what a pity. I was hoping it was a gift that would come with the volume 25 xD NonExisted, You know something more about this event? We can see the complete picture? Oh, thanks!
There are chances at yahoo auction ;v;
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
This... I want it!! This is the advertising volume. It comes with volume? I have bought at CDJapan and I want those things. Oh, I love!!
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
This... I want it!! This is the advertising volume. It comes with volume? I have bought at CDJapan and I want those things. Oh, I love!!
You have to buy at animate's store ; v;
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Oh, thankyo NonExisted
Animate's store ships internationally? Holy shi ... Why!? Noooo, I want it!
The page... All in japanese!!:gwah
I dead. RIP
 
Top