- Joined
- Oct 25, 2012
- Messages
- 4,108
- Reaction score
- 5,856
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Real shame about Mononofu, it's a really quality series...
i'm guessing it's getting the same treatment the new series get before their 8th chapterHey, does anybody know how the rankings of HxH are determined after a hiatus? I observe the ToC for quite some time now but this question has always eluded me.
Anyone that says they know doesnt really know. Im 1000% sure the editors are just placing it where they see fit in the magazine.Hey, does anybody know how the rankings of HxH are determined after a hiatus? I observe the ToC for quite some time now but this question has always eluded me.
Anyone that says they know doesnt really know.
oh, the irony.....Im 1000% sure
From the school of JoJo everyone!
Nah son, it's been all fan service since it came back, and goddammit the fans have earned it. I'm sure he'll have the current developments go somewhere but for now I'm content.Anyone else think Hunter x Hunter has gotten really stale lately? Especially with the latest chapter where nothing significant happens? It really feels like Togashi is just dragging it out for some reason.
or Haikyuu!That's the impression I'm getting too.
I expected the sales to skyrocket but so far the boost hasn't been that big, like the ones of Tokyo Ghoul, Taizai or AssClass.
I
To be honest, Ansatsu was huge before the anime, but the biggest boost in recent years was probably Taizai. I honestly feel that with these 13 episodes, Shueisha may have just wanted to put its foot in the door for the nichigo slot. That timeslot is a mess right now with two series airing in 1 cour.That's the impression I'm getting too.
I expected the sales to skyrocket but so far the boost hasn't been that big, like the ones of Tokyo Ghoul, Taizai or AssClass.
I don't know why the decided to go so slow (and it doesn't help that it'll be 13 episodes). With the amount of chapters that are out they could have easily made a 24 episode season covering 60-70 chapters.
Is it because the production started so early? (Horikoshi said it was around volume 3 and Bones said it was right after the first volume got published).
At the pace they're going they could make seasons 2 through 4 right away.
Here you goCan anyone translate Naoshi Komi's comment on issue 25? Because I saw a picture showing Komi's comment about Onodera and Raku..