- Joined
- Aug 19, 2014
- Messages
- 1,735
- Reaction score
- 2,734
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Haikyuu is actually capped in the 700k range; the latest sold around 740k so far. Bleach has actually dropped into the 400k range and Soma is also in that range. Only a handful of volumes so far have gone into the 500k, specifically mid 500k range. Nisekoi, Gintama dn Toriko have all recently dropped with the latest at around high 200k.Idk if you play MMORPG's but K means thousands and M means millions. I'll list weekly shonen jump titles.
One Piece -> 2-3M
Naruto -> Low 1M
AssClass -> Nearly 1M
Haikyuu -> Nearly 1M
Bleach -> Mid 500k (but higher than Food Wars by a small margin relatively speaking)
Food Wars -> Mid 500K
Nisekoi -> High 300K - Mid 400K
Gintama -> High 300K - Low 400K
Toriko -> Low 300K
Correct me if I'm off. I intentionally left out Academia out since it's still growing.