Lone wolves, eh?4:0
looks like teamwork is not meant to be
Make that 4:1; there's still hope (not).
Lone wolves, eh?4:0
looks like teamwork is not meant to be
The second option will likely lose, since I'm probably ending the voting tonight. It may continue since it's pretty close, though.Hmm..I'm not sure about teaming up with a member on here but I have something cooking with a friend. When are we doing this, Gallon? If it's this week, I'd love to go with a really outlandish "prediction" we came up with today for next week's chapter lel (I don't think it would fit in the actual discussion btw, it's something that will likely never actually happen, which is exactly what this next event is for right?)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
What do you mean exactly? I don't quite understand.Gallon, if you can, use your mod powers to change to the title so people know this is going on.
Oh, I thought Mods had the power to edit the titles of threads.What do you mean exactly? I don't quite understand.
It would probably be best for me to advertise this in the current chapter discussion thread, since I don't really have the ability to advertise it in a different method unless I ask Demonspeed or Goldb.
I'll just do the former for now.
We do, but what title would change the current situation?Oh, I thought Mods had the power to edit the titles of threads.
. Gowther, when he was part of the Commandments, was Merlin's lover.You're currently winning this competition; good job!Something I came up with after rereading some chapters yesterday, just for this event. Gowther, when he was part of the Commandments, was Merlin's lover.
And it's her or the Great Magician(who might as well be Merlin or her master) who "made" his current body. That's why she is taking care of him like that. Considering the importance of love in each of the Sins's backstory so far, Escanor's feelings and the fact that Nakaba is treating the Merlin-Gowther-Escanor trio kinda like Meliodas-Ban-King IMO it could be true. I am at least sure that Gowther fell in love with someone back then.
We know that Merlin is from a long-lived race, if she knew Meliodas for so long and knows the Commandments, she could have known Gowther. At least it's sure that Meliodas knew him.

So, your theory is that Merlin is a man?The theory that I am going to divulge is a bit disturbing so pls bare with me. I think Escanor is gay that is why he portrays himself with a mustache covering his true nature. Gallan have never faced someone as gay as Escanor that is why he ran of him on their duel. He didnt expect as masculine as Escanor was with the mustache would grope him. A few more chapters, Escanor will tell Estarossa that he has a crush on him.

You still dont get it do you. Escanor calling Merlin as his sun is a metaphor. He is in love with Merlins sex appeal and wants to be like her. That is why everytime he sees Merlin he is on fire with jealousy because he wants to be as hot as Merlin.So, your theory is that Merlin is a man?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, 'Pendragon' kind of sounds vaguely like 'Pentagram', which is what you use to summon demons.

Ah man, sorry. That teamwork option should've prevailed.Yeah..uhm...Gallon more or less posted my theory already lol
Shit, I guess I gotta think of something else. How long does this go? XD

I actually really love that theory of yours...Hahaha, nah. I'll just go completely nuts and pull something out of my a...uhm, I'll carefully ponder if I can twist some small details a little around to come up with something.
Btw, if anyone's curious, the general gist of my theory was that Mel fell to a curse which entails him not dying (thus the impossibly long life) and being forced to watch his close comrades reincarnating and being killed in an endless cycle, the ouroboros tattoo is something he chose himself to remind himself of that fate.
I actually think I like yours more Gallon lol
And yeah, teamwork would've been dope now that I think about it, but it wouldn't be fair for the others if we combined our geniuses![]()