Quarterfinal Dimaria Yesta vs Laxus Dreyar

Which Fighter Advances?

  • Dimaria Yesta

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Laxus Dreyar

    Votes: 61 79.2%

  • Total voters
    77
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
I'm sorry but this doesn't proof a thing. DF Wendy's speed is as fast that it looks like she is teleporting while Hades and Tempesta were able to see Laxus his movements once he uses lightning body. Seriously, DF Wendy is just faster.

Your statements are nothing more than biased.



Again, I don't see where Laxus outclasses DF Wendy in speed.



These are nothing more than speculations. Base Sting and Rogue are far above Base Wendy, while DF Wendy is above DF Sting and Rogue. So no.

DF Natsu may be stronger than DF Wendy. But far above? No. There is no reason why Natsu's Dragon Force should be considered as much stronger than Sting, Rogue and Wendy.



If Dimaria can hit Laxus with her lazers than she can pierce him through this heart. As easy as it is said.



Because Laxus took a lot more damage in his fight than Wendy. In other words, Age Scratch will have a longer effect on Laxus. That's nothing more than a fact.



Again,

Base Sting and Rogue > Base Wendy

DF Wendy > DF Sting and Rogue

It's more like Base Wendy > x6 > DF Wendy and Base Sting and Rogue > x3 > DF Sting and Rogue.



I don't get why Laxus speed is considered as better than Wendy's speed. I mean, her speed is as high that it looks like she is teleporting.

Dimaria's lazers are faster than Wahl's lazers, which is a fact. Carla's Clairvoyance couldn't keep up with them.



Why? I don't get why Base Natsu is always overrated. DF Wendy outclasses him in speed and her spells are more or less equal in AoE compared to Natsu. It's Dragon Force we're talking about after all.



Laxus faces a god. He can't win this without God Slaying Magic.



Chelia wouldn't be able to deflect Dimaria's lazers without Third Origin.

Wahl's lazers aren't actually stronger than Dimaria's, they were kinda pathetic tbh. It's shown that Dimaria's lazers were able to pierce through someone with ease. Laxus isn't an exception.



Dimaria was able to keep up with DF Wendy's speed, which is without a doubt the mage with the highest speed from Fairy Tail. Laxus will get pierced by her lazers, just like Wendy.
At this point I honestly don't care if I get banned again because this was one of the dumbest replies I have ever gotten. Those lines are SIMPLY ONE WAY OF SHOWING HIGH SPEED MOVEMENT. Acno never had those lines when blitzing Serena nor when the Dragons were blizting around an Erath sized continent destroying FACE, so unless you're going to say Wendy is faster than them get a better reason. Tempesta wasn't able to see Laxus while Hades couldn't physically react that's better than anything Wendy has done. At this point I don't even know why I expect semi decent replied from the same guy who thinks Dimaria can beat Acno.

Laxus>>>>>>>DF Wendy in terms of speed.
 
Last edited:

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What does Ezel and Tempesta have to do with this?

Just look at the pages I posted. DF Wendy's speed is as fast that you can't see her movements at all. In other words, it looks like she is teleporting. We can see Laxus his movements, so can Hades and Wahl. Really, it's nothing more than a fact.

Wait what? Tempesta stronger than Ezel? Lol.
Faaaar stronger and definitely in speed, the stat cards were shown. Laxus teleported behind Tempesta, he didn't even know he was there until Laxus spoke.
If you're actually comparing Hades and Wahl with Ezel, then I give up on you, both characters can one-shot Ezel, who is one of the weakest 9DG, they even have stat cards to show it lol.......
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
At this point I honestly don't care if I get banned again because this was one of the dumbest replies I have ever gotten. Those lines are SIMPLY ONE WAY OF SHOWING HIGH SPEED MOVMENT. Acno never had those lines when blitzing Serena nor when the Dragons were blizting around an Erath sized continent destroying FACE, so unless you're going to say Wendy is faster than them get a better reason. Tempesta wasn't able to see Laxus while Hades couldn't physically react that's better than anything Wendy has done. At this point I don't even know why I expect semi decent replied from the same guy who thinks Dimaria can beat Acno.

Laxus>>>>>>>DF Wendy in terms of speed.
It's unbelievable how biased you are towards Laxus. You're just ignoring the pages I posted it seems.

Maybe you should watch the anime episode to see how fast DF Wendy truly is, if you're ignoring what the manga showed.

How many times are you going to say that I 'think' Dimaria is stronger than Acnologia? What do you hope, that someone reads it and will hate on me as well? Fact is, I've never said that. I said that an unrestricted Age Seal SHOULD be able to kill everyone. If you can't understand this logic as well, than that's not my problem.

Faaaar stronger and definitely in speed, the stat cards were shown. Laxus teleported behind Tempesta, he didn't even know he was there until Laxus spoke.
If you're actually comparing Hades and Wahl with Ezel, then I give up on you, both characters can one-shot Ezel, who is one of the weakest 9DG, they even have stat cards to show it lol.......
What does Tempesta's speed has to do with this?

Ezel is superior to him because his curse is hax af.

When did I compare Hades and Wahl with Ezel? Lmao.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Chelia was able to reflect Dimaria's lazer beam because she knew it was fired against Wendy. Just as Wendy and Carla couldn't, Laxus won't keep track of the lazers.

Because Wendy and Carla were pierced by Dimaria's lazers doesn't say Laxus won't. Up to now it did against everyone it was fired against.
Why would it matter if it was fired at Wendy? Sherria hit it. She has the reaction speed and durability to accomplish swatting that laser. If someone has durability and speed like Sherria then they can swat it. Laxus has those physicals and then some.

It didn't work against Sherria. Wendy and Carla are not comparable to Laxus in durability, are they?

You don't have to reply to this post @BluePegasus you do have other replies :)
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
It's unbelievable how biased you are towards Laxus. You're just ignoring the pages I posted it seems.

Maybe you should watch the anime episode to see how fast DF Wendy truly is, if you're ignoring what the manga showed.

How many times are you going to say that I 'think' Dimaria is stronger than Acnologia? What do you hope, that someone reads it and will hate on me as well? Fact is, I've never said that. I said that an unrestricted Age Seal SHOULD be able to kill everyone. If you can't understand this logic as well, than that's not my problem.



What does Tempesta's speed has to do with this?

Ezel is superior to him because his curse is hax af.

When did I compare Hades and Wahl with Ezel? Lmao.
I'm not ignoring shit I've seen the pages you post and they don't prove anything.

I haven't ignored anything hung and you truly have no argument if you're referring me to the anime.

Age Seal can't kill everyone and Hiro has gone out of his way to portray Acno as the strongest person in this manga, if you can't comprehend something so OBVIOUS I'm not shocked you think Wendy is faster than Laxus. What a joke, half of the time you can't even back up your claims just like now.
 
Last edited:

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
You mean pts Natsu or current? DF Wendy destroed Face. Only Dragons did the same thing, It is >>>>> pts Natsu andd =< current, but it was just power of ethernano. Current DF Wendy << Tartaros DF Wendy and not stronger than base Natsu.
I don't agree with your argument here.

First let's notice that DF, whether trigered by will, by emotion or by external factor, is a multiplier of the base power and that doesn't change.
If you imply that Tartaros DF Wendy > Current TOTAL DF Wendy (the one who fought Dimaria with Ultear's powerup), then you're also implying that DF Natsu (etherion, the one who fought Jellal) > DF Natsu (Tartaros).
I think that ethernano does not play a role in Wendy's DF. Therefore I strongly believe that the multiplier factor should be 3x in complete DF form, and 2x in partial.
Wendy has shown two kinds of DS: partial (she can enter it at will, I give it a 2x. Discernable because the transparent/crystal-like feathers are missing) and total (she only entered this in the current arc by means of Ultear's powerup).

Current complete DF Wendy > Tartaros DF Wendy >= Current partial DF Wendy.

As for the speed argument, I think it's quite enough. It is rather clear that Tartaros DF Wendy is faster than the eye can see, but that doesn't make her faster than current Laxus at all.

So let's just agree to disagree, as you've been told above.

On another note, Sting and Rogue's DF seemed week only because of the opponents they were fighting. Both Natsu and Gajeel have more potential and experience than the twins, so they pretty much ended up fodderized. But that DF DID multiply their base powers by 3, or whatever the multiplier. I don't think that multiplier changes among users or among activation differences (external factor vs willed).

As for the argument of "Dimaria's lasers are faster than Sagitarius projectiles), we dont really know that. Lucy powered up quite a lot and Sagitarius is 100% accurate. Maybe she powering up implies that Sagitarius' projectiles have become faster.

Again, Wendy seemingly disappearing, these lines you can see drawn in the scene, they are actually an indicator that DF Wendy is 'not that fast' (as in, not teleporting) but just faster than the eye can see. When you want to show real speed, the character is in one place in one panel, and the next panel he is in another place. Reference: Acnologia killing GS. THAT was speed.
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
First let's notice that DF, whether trigered by will, by emotion or by external factor, is a multiplier of the base power and that doesn't change.
She was power uped by ethernano, It is not her power.

then you're also implying that DF Natsu (etherion, the one who fought Jellal) > DF Natsu (Tartaros).
Yeah, Natsu DF with etherion >>> Natsu DF in Tartaros (Maybe >> bs Natsu has 2nd origin)

Wendy has shown two kinds of DS: partial (she can enter it at will, I give it a 2x. Discernable because the transparent/crystal-like feathers are missing) and total (she only entered this in the current arc by means of Ultear's powerup).

Current complete DF Wendy > Tartaros DF Wendy >= Current partial DF Wendy.
Sorry, I dont understad what you mean with those DFs.

On another note, Sting and Rogue's DF seemed week only because of the opponents they were fighting. Both Natsu and Gajeel have more potential and experience than the twins, so they pretty much ended up fodderized. But that DF DID multiply their base powers by 3, or whatever the multiplier. I don't think that multiplier changes among users or among activation differences (external factor vs willed).
I give DF x1,5-2 times. Like I said in another thread DF just increase consuming of MP. And by this fact DF is stronger as how much MP have character.
In GMG Natsu (even if I hate him like strong mage before Alvarez arc) was stronger than twins. In ST team twins were weakest in MP. And on 3-4 place in attack power.
 

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
No, actually I think the more scales your DF has, the most powerful. Natsu has showed DF three times. First time, with etherion, agains Jellal, a few scales on his forehead. Second time, with Jellal's flame, more scales. Tartaros, even more scales. In all these cases the multiplier was the same, and you need to take into account their base power.

This goes in line with power scales: each arc, the good ones power up and the enemies also power up a lot. So, Mard Geer >= Precht > Zero > Tower of Heaven Jelall. Tartaros Base Natsu > Tenrou Base Natsu > O6 Base Natsu > Tower of Heaven Base Natsu. Therefore, Tartaros DF Natsu > O6 DF Natsu > Tower of Heaven DF Natsu.

It is never implied that willed DF or external factor DF give different power boosts, so let's assume that the way you enter DF is irrelevant, what matters is that you actually get to enter full form.

As for Wendy, maybe you haven't noticed, but she has two manifestations of DF: One is partial (she can activate it at will), she doesn't have her feathers. One is complete, this is manifested both in Tartaros and when Ultear gives her a power boost.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Alright, offtopic but I need to address two things here:
-The reason Sting and Rogue's DF wasn't that strong is because they attained Dragon Force internally with Weisslogia and SkiaDrum inhibiting their Dragon Slaying Magic, Natsu and Wendy had to take in external elements to attain DF, the twins had to attain it with their own skills while still being limited, I think its pretty safe to say which one is stronger now.
-DF Wendy is NOT stronger than Sting and Rogue, wtf, Wendy had to enter DF to defeat the weakest Demon Gate, while Sting and Rogue were keeping up with Mard Geer, THE Mard Geer in base form, Sting and Rogue are stronger than Wendy..
Also I think people are overrating DF Wendy here, she isn't Spriggan 12 level since she lost in a fair one on one to Dimaria..
Then again people overrating Laxus by saying he can blitz Dimaria, how do you even figure that? The only reason Dimaria was caught offguard by Wendy was because she was offguard and focused on killing Sherria, and mind you that kick by Wendy left no injuries at all on Dimaria, and we all know how offensively powerful DF Wendy is, being able to even destroy a FACE statue...
Dimaria is fast as fuck, she was able to immediately jump Kagura, an opponent who was able to keep up with Erza's Soaring Armor and even one up her, there's no way she's going to be caught offguard by Laxus...at all..
Also Dimaria is stronger than Ajeel so the nuke won't affect her the same way it would him..
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
As for Wendy, maybe you haven't noticed, but she has two manifestations of DF: One is partial (she can activate it at will), she doesn't have her feathers. One is complete, this is manifested both in Tartaros and when Ultear gives her a power boost.
That proofs my point. DF is not strong how you see it. Wendy still need power up to use DF like was in Tartaros.
So DF in Tartaros with ethernano >> DF with Ultear > own DF.

No, actually I think the more scales your DF has, the most powerful. Natsu has showed DF three times. First time, with etherion, agains Jellal, a few scales on his forehead. Second time, with Jellal's flame, more scales. Tartaros, even more scales. In all these cases the multiplier was the same, and you need to take into account their base power.
Scales only on face? Bs Laxus, Gajeel and Cobra already have scales on their body without any DF. They > DF Natsu?
I am going to sleep) good night\day all.
 
Last edited:

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
Alright, offtopic but I need to address two things here:
-The reason Sting and Rogue's DF wasn't that strong is because they attained Dragon Force internally with Weisslogia and SkiaDrum inhibiting their Dragon Slaying Magic, Natsu and Wendy had to take in external elements to attain DF, the twins had to attain it with their own skills while still being limited, I think its pretty safe to say which one is stronger now.
-DF Wendy is NOT stronger than Sting and Rogue, wtf, Wendy had to enter DF to defeat the weakest Demon Gate, while Sting and Rogue were keeping up with Mard Geer, THE Mard Geer in base form, Sting and Rogue are stronger than Wendy..
Also I think people are overrating DF Wendy here, she isn't Spriggan 12 level since she lost in a fair one on one to Dimaria..
Then again people overrating Laxus by saying he can blitz Dimaria, how do you even figure that? The only reason Dimaria was caught offguard by Wendy was because she was offguard and focused on killing Sherria, and mind you that kick by Wendy left no injuries at all on Dimaria, and we all know how offensively powerful DF Wendy is, being able to even destroy a FACE statue...
Dimaria is fast as fuck, she was able to immediately jump Kagura, an opponent who was able to keep up with Erza's Soaring Armor and even one up her, there's no way she's going to be caught offguard by Laxus...at all..
Also Dimaria is stronger than Ajeel so the nuke won't affect her the same way it would him..
Dimaria got the jump on her because she stopped time not because she's fast.....
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's unbelievable how biased you are towards Laxus. You're just ignoring the pages I posted it seems.

Maybe you should watch the anime episode to see how fast DF Wendy truly is, if you're ignoring what the manga showed.

How many times are you going to say that I 'think' Dimaria is stronger than Acnologia? What do you hope, that someone reads it and will hate on me as well? Fact is, I've never said that. I said that an unrestricted Age Seal SHOULD be able to kill everyone. If you can't understand this logic as well, than that's not my problem.



What does Tempesta's speed has to do with this?

Ezel is superior to him because his curse is hax af.

When did I compare Hades and Wahl with Ezel? Lmao.
You're comparing speed, faster opponents will react faster, Ezel is one of the slowest 9DG and you're trying to compare his reaction speed to Hades, Tempesta and Wahl. That shows that you've lost credibility. Tempesta is clearly faster and he couldn't even see Laxus when he blitzed him, not to mention Laxus was doing this all casually.
Alright, offtopic but I need to address two things here:
-The reason Sting and Rogue's DF wasn't that strong is because they attained Dragon Force internally with Weisslogia and SkiaDrum inhibiting their Dragon Slaying Magic, Natsu and Wendy had to take in external elements to attain DF, the twins had to attain it with their own skills while still being limited, I think its pretty safe to say which one is stronger now.
-DF Wendy is NOT stronger than Sting and Rogue, wtf, Wendy had to enter DF to defeat the weakest Demon Gate, while Sting and Rogue were keeping up with Mard Geer, THE Mard Geer in base form, Sting and Rogue are stronger than Wendy..
Also I think people are overrating DF Wendy here, she isn't Spriggan 12 level since she lost in a fair one on one to Dimaria..
Then again people overrating Laxus by saying he can blitz Dimaria, how do you even figure that? The only reason Dimaria was caught offguard by Wendy was because she was offguard and focused on killing Sherria, and mind you that kick by Wendy left no injuries at all on Dimaria, and we all know how offensively powerful DF Wendy is, being able to even destroy a FACE statue...
Dimaria is fast as fuck, she was able to immediately jump Kagura, an opponent who was able to keep up with Erza's Soaring Armor and even one up her, there's no way she's going to be caught offguard by Laxus...at all..
Also Dimaria is stronger than Ajeel so the nuke won't affect her the same way it would him..
You do realise Dimaria was using time-stop to jump Kagura right? You do realise that Kagura is no where near as fast as Laxus right? You do realise that Erza is no where near as fast as Laxus right? I have no idea why you brought up those points....... Laxus can and will blitz the crap out of Dimaria.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Stormsfury and @Crimson Ice I'm not referring to when Dimaria was tearing off Kagura's clothes, I'm referring to the beginning of the fight when Dimaria clashed swords with Kagura who had already unsheathed Archenemy, why are you assuming Dimaria had already stopped time then? There was no indication that she had used Age Seal at the beginning of the battle...in fact she leaped at Sherria the same way as soon as she had ripped off her clothes...
Also uh, yes, Erza is as fast as Laxus when she uses Lightning Empress Armor, she was able to match him equally in the short fight they had in the Cathedral even when he was in his lightning form...
EDIT: Added links for reference
https://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/dimaria-attacks-kagura.png
^This is Dimaria meeting Kagura round 1, nowhere does it say she used Age Seal, those were her basic raw skills
https://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/dimaria-vs-kagura.png
^When Dimaria started using Age Seal
 
Last edited:

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
That proofs my point. DF is not strong how you see it. Wendy still need power up to use DF like was in Tartaros.
So DF in Tartaros with ethernano >> DF with Ultear > own DF.


Scales only on face? Bs Laxus, Gajeel and Cobra already have scales on their body without any DF. They > DF Natsu?
I am going to sleep) good night\day all.
No, it doesn't prove your point since Wendy managed to transform into her full form again when she was fighting her historia. Maybe she learnt how to access that mode after Ultear gave her the powerup. In any case, no, there's no proof that element-triggered DF > willed DF.

Look at Natsu's manifestsations of DF. First, against Jellal:

Second, against Zero

Third, against Mard Geer

His possible future manifestation

Two theories here:
1. Although the looks are different, the multiplier doesn't change, so every manifestation is more powerful than the other SIMPLY because his base power is above the previous one
2. The more dragonification, the more powerful.

I'd say both are partially correct. But no, saying that element-triggered DF is superior to non-element-triggered DF is simply not true.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
All these Laxus fans these days. Trying to deny that DF Wendy is faster than Laxus lol.

Nobody saw Laxus's movement when he appeared behind Tempesta.
But I already said we should stop arguing about whose speed is higher. We just disagree, tha's perfectly fine.

Look, it's Hades keeping track of Laxus' speed.

Control the whole area? I don't know what you're talking about.

You're the one underrating Sting and Rogue's DF previously by saying DF Wendy is superior to them. Thats just your assumption.
You're saying the power-up is the same for everyone. In that case Wendy, who is inferior to Sting (and to Rogue), would still be inferior to Sting when they are both on DF. Since they receive the same power-up.
And that even doesn't show anything, considering DF Sting and DF Rogue were pathetic against Base Natsu. I'm not overrating DF Natsu and underrating everyone else's DF, im actually saying that DF has a huge impact if the guy is strong in Base, and a little impact if the guy is weak in base.
Wendy being leagues below everyone else in Base, DF Wendy is still lagging behind compared to other DS in DF.
Tell me which feat from DF Sting and DF Rogue surpasses DF Wendy's feats.

Show me where Base Natsu clearly outclasses a spell as this:


Tartaros Base Natsu wasn't even able to solo a Demon Gate, while Tartaros DF Wendy did it with ease.

And when you're saying "DF Wendy is already equal in attack power with Base Natsu's spells", im assuming you're talking about Tartaros Base Natsu. Even then, Natsu has shown more feats in terms of attack power than DF Wendy.
And if we talk about post time skip, then DF Wendy has shown absolutely nothing compared to Base Natsu.
I'm talking about Current Base Natsu and Current DF Wendy.

You don't get my point. It's not about how fast the projectile is. Since we are basing this on the fact that they actually hit.
You're saying "if Dimaria can hit Laxus, she can hit his heart". I agreed that her lazers are fast enough so she could hit him. I disagree that it would hit him in the heart. It's assuming way too much.
Why wouldn't it? Dimaria will need to kil him if she wants to defeat him, isn't it obvious that she'll pierce him through his heart then?

Dimaria isn't a sniper, her being able to aim directly at Laxus's heart without him being able to at least move, is far fetched.
Actually, she pretty much is.

It's not a fact.
Laxus receiving more damage throughout his life means he will feel a much higher pain. We can't know about the duration of it. It could very well be the exact same duration as Wendy, just with a way higher intensity. You're just assuming things, and saying "it's niothing more than a fact" doesn't make it a fact.
I could say with the same ease that you're assuming things as well. You go by your logic, I go by my logic. Anyway, in the amount of time that Laxus is affected by Age Seal, Dimaria could easily pierce him.

Alright, offtopic but I need to address two things here:
-The reason Sting and Rogue's DF wasn't that strong is because they attained Dragon Force internally with Weisslogia and SkiaDrum inhibiting their Dragon Slaying Magic, Natsu and Wendy had to take in external elements to attain DF, the twins had to attain it with their own skills while still being limited, I think its pretty safe to say which one is stronger now.
-DF Wendy is NOT stronger than Sting and Rogue, wtf, Wendy had to enter DF to defeat the weakest Demon Gate, while Sting and Rogue were keeping up with Mard Geer, THE Mard Geer in base form, Sting and Rogue are stronger than Wendy..
Also I think people are overrating DF Wendy here, she isn't Spriggan 12 level since she lost in a fair one on one to Dimaria..
Then again people overrating Laxus by saying he can blitz Dimaria, how do you even figure that? The only reason Dimaria was caught offguard by Wendy was because she was offguard and focused on killing Sherria, and mind you that kick by Wendy left no injuries at all on Dimaria, and we all know how offensively powerful DF Wendy is, being able to even destroy a FACE statue...
Dimaria is fast as fuck, she was able to immediately jump Kagura, an opponent who was able to keep up with Erza's Soaring Armor and even one up her, there's no way she's going to be caught offguard by Laxus...at all..
Also Dimaria is stronger than Ajeel so the nuke won't affect her the same way it would him..
I mostly agree with this, but I disagree that DF Sting and DF Rogue are superior to DF Wendy. DF Wendy is not a Spriggan tier, but her speed and attack potency are pretty high. Not to mention that her magic becomes quite hax once she turns into Dragon Force, since she is able to control the area around her. Both DF Sting and DF Rogue didn't show me a feat which should outclass DF Wendy.

Base Sting and Base Rogue > Base Wendy, though.

All by all, glad I'm not the only one who is going for Dimaria xD.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I mostly agree with this, but I disagree that DF Sting and DF Rogue are superior to DF Wendy. DF Wendy is not a Spriggan tier, but her speed and attack potency are pretty high. Not to mention that her magic becomes quite hax once she turns into Dragon Force, since she is able to control the area around her. Both DF Sting and DF Rogue didn't show me a feat which should outclass DF Wendy.

Base Sting and Base Rogue > Base Wendy, though.

All by all, glad I'm not the only one who is going for Dimaria xD.
Hmm, I think I can agree with you on the DF thing, simply because there's too little of DF Sting and Rogue we've seen to be able to judge them, although DF Wendy has impressive feats, being able to control the air around her is a huge deal..
At least we agree on the base thing^^
And lol we pretty much seem to have the same mindset on every one of these threads so XD
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Stormsfury and @Crimson Ice I'm not referring to when Dimaria was tearing off Kagura's clothes, I'm referring to the beginning of the fight when Dimaria clashed swords with Kagura who had already unsheathed Archenemy, why are you assuming Dimaria had already stopped time then? There was no indication that she had used Age Seal at the beginning of the battle...in fact she leaped at Sherria the same way as soon as she had ripped off her clothes...
Also uh, yes, Erza is as fast as Laxus when she uses Lightning Empress Armor, she was able to match him equally in the short fight they had in the Cathedral even when he was in his lightning form...
EDIT: Added links for reference
https://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/dimaria-attacks-kagura.png
^This is Dimaria meeting Kagura round 1, nowhere does it say she used Age Seal, those were her basic raw skills
https://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/dimaria-vs-kagura.png
^When Dimaria started using Age Seal
Laxus wasn't using Lightning Body when facing Erza lol...... what are you even talking about? He never even moved from the spot while facing Erza........ I just double checked to make sure I wasn't going crazy or anything and he didn't even move from the spot, so why are you bringing lightning empress up? Not to mention she never used Lightning Empress against Kagura so there was no point of actually bringing it up in the first place, not to mention he wasn't even serious when facing Erza in the cathedral.

A clash of swords does not equate to great speed, I don't really care if Kagura had unsheathed Archenemy, unsheathing it only gives her greater power and so far has not displayed an increase of speed (I could be wrong, but I can't remember any speed increase....). Kagura has not displayed speed feats that match pre-timeskip Laxus not to mention post-timeskip Laxus.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Laxus wasn't using Lightning Body when facing Erza lol...... what are you even talking about? He never even moved from the spot while facing Erza........ I just double checked to make sure I wasn't going crazy or anything and he didn't even move from the spot, so why are you bringing lightning empress up? Not to mention she never used Lightning Empress against Kagura so there was no point of actually bringing it up in the first place, not to mention he wasn't even serious when facing Erza in the cathedral.

A clash of swords does not equate to great speed, I don't really care if Kagura had unsheathed Archenemy, unsheathing it only gives her greater power and so far has not displayed an increase of speed (I could be wrong, but I can't remember any speed increase....). Kagura has not displayed speed feats that match pre-timeskip Laxus not to mention post-timeskip Laxus.
Okay so I just checked, Laxus did indeed turn into lightning while fighting Erza, but it was anime only and not in the manga, I don't know why that was there...I brought up the Lightning Empress thing addressing this point of yours..
You do realise that Erza is no where near as fast as Laxus right?
But it all seems to be anime only so eh, my bad...
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Okay so I just checked, Laxus did indeed turn into lightning while fighting Erza, but it was anime only and not in the manga, I don't know why that was there...I brought up the Lightning Empress thing addressing this point of yours..

But it all seems to be anime only so eh, my bad...
It's cool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top