For
Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel, the match will vary once again...
- Jellal > Natsu [Medium-High Difficulty]
- Jellal > DF Natsu [Extreme Difficulty]
I'll repeat what I've said before. I don't see any use of incorporating Natsu's Dragon Force in this tournament but because I know you guys insist on him being able to use it (to deny Jellal the win), then I'll repeat what I said in the
Jellal Fernandes vs Laxus Dreyar Thread. Jellal will get Mystogan's magic.
- Attack: Jellal ≈ Natsu
- Defense: Jellal > Natsu
- Speed: Jellal ≤ Natsu
- Versatility: Jellal > Natsu
- Intelligence: Jellal > Natsu
- MP: Jellal ≈ Natsu
Attack Power
I will separate this into AoE/Destructive Capacity and Attack Potency. I give Natsu the win for AoE. Jellal's Sema can rival Natsu in destructive capacity but his casting time for
that specific attack is longer. However, in attack potency, Jellal wins because he
one-shotted a Spriggan with his casual attack. Meanwhile, Natsu defeated Jacob in
one punch who already took some damage beforehand. Note that Neinhart and Jacob are both Low-Tier Spriggans.
Defense
Jellal takes it. Natsu was merely damaged by physical attacks like Jacob's CQC and knives (that were melted).
Meanwhile, Jellal took a blast from Neinhart and was completely fine (aside from drowning).
Okay, so Natsu's DF will give him more defense...
Three Layered Magic Circle: Mirror Water can protect Jellal from the majority of Natsu's attacks. Natsu is not winning here.
Speed
I say they are equal. Natsu might take a
slight win here because he was able to catch up with Jellal's
Meteor. But let's keep in mind Jellal fought a 2v1 (against Natsu + Erza) and wasted his MP in killing Simon with
Altairis + casting
Abyss Break. It was also stated that he was holding back so he wouldn't destroy the tower he created. Without these restrictions, I can see them being quite similar here.
Versatility
Jellal obviously takes this. Not only does Jellal already have
Fire Magic, Natsu doesn't even have enough magic in his arsenal to match Jellal (let alone Jellal's Magic + Mystogan's Magic).
Intelligence
Jellal should comfortably outclass Natsu here.
Magic Power
It should the be same or similar for both characters. This is including Natsu's DF otherwise he would lose this. I would also like to add something. For the people saying Natsu can evaporate a lake by just powering up, note that it was
a very small part of the lake (not the whole lake).
The AoE in the GMG was much larger but come on, even fodders survived it. Jellal will keep his distance and won't even be affected by it.