Predictions First Half = Second Half

GodOfDestruction

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
228
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright everybody grab your popcorn GodOfDestruction is bringing something awesome to show.

Okay One Piece is in it second half. I believe Oda-sensei will make the second half same as the first.

Here's how.

Return to Sabaody = Buggy,Kuro,Kreig Arcs
Okay here is how these arcs are similar.
1.Luffy met his crew mates.
2.They fought someone they have already fought or will see in the future.

Arlong Park = Fishman Island
1.Main villains are Fishman.
2.Female character who watches the final fight(Shirahoshi/Nami)
3.Flashback where a mother isishot Main villain(Otohime/Bellemere)
4.Fishman character who we will see again.(Hatchan/Jinbe)

Punk Hazard = Drum Island
1.Specail Island(Drum is a winter island/PH has two climates.)
2.Main villain was there before(Blackbeard came to Drum/Akainu fought Kuzan on PH)
3.Main villain defeated with similar attack(Luffy defeated Wapol with Gum Gum Bazooka/Luffy defeated Ceaser with Grizzly Magnum an more powerful version of Bazooka)
4.Went to island for an urgent reason(Nami was sick/The distress call)

Alabasta = Dressrosa
1.Main villain is a Warlord(Crocodile/Doflamingo)
2.Strong marine was there(Smoker/Issho)
3.Distreesed king(Cobra/Riku)
4.Distressed Princess(Vivi/Rebecca)
5.Underground substance(Dance Powder/SMILES)
6.Revolution(Alabasta/Tontatta)
7.Super Organization(Baroque Works/Donquioxte Family)
8.Somebody on ship who used to work with main villain(Vivi/Law)


Okay so here are predictions

Zou is Jaya.
Whole Cake island is Skypeiga
CP-0 will be after Big Mom
We will meet admiral Green Bull before they fight CP-0
Kaido will be the second halfs Moria.
The final Saga will be named One Piece War Saga.
The first battle is rather the Straw Hats vs Gorosei or Supernovas vs Gorosei.
Next Boa Hancock may leave the Warlords to help Luffy.
Next Luffy fights Blackbeard on Raftel.
The Final fight will be Luffy vs Akainu

The villains of the second half will have opposite Devil Fruits than those of the first.

Examples
Doflamingo: Paramecia
Crocodile-Logia

Ceaser-Logia
Wapol-Paramecia

So maybe Big Moms Devil Fruit is a Paramecia.
The boss if CP-0 will have a Zoan but maybe an ancient or mythical.
Kaido may have a Logia, but it will most likely be Zoan.


Thanks for reading.
 
Last edited:

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
It can not be denied that there have been certain parallels between the first half and the second half so far (for example Vivi - Kinemon + Momo, DD Family - Baroque Works) but it´s still somewhat superficial parallels. The New World is fundamentally different because each arc is connected to each other, we are at a certain point in which the actions of the protagonists influence the entire world. Sure, you could argue that taking out Crocodile has an impact on the world as well but the degree is completely different to now.
The stuff with the fruits is nonsense as well.
 

TitaniumOxide

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
1,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So does this mean you do not foresee new members? You know, I'd be okay if they never have a new member...

But great analysis! A lot of things are just...repeats but much more extravagant but that isn't all, the story is amazing as ever. I mean he planned the whole vinsmoke thing from so long ago, since Sanji's first hint that he'd be trouble one day for the crew. Even though the story may be revisiting history in an alternate way, it is the OMG!! Epiphany-like moments that gives One Piece that special characteristic that other mangas lack or is lacking.

Personally I think the parallels are alright in my book. I mean if the story is still awesome then great. But if it becomes boring and generic then he better step it up.

As for the fruits, I don't know man, that seems farfetched. Even though he did just finish fighting Doffy, I feel like luffy should face more inventive paramecias, like that noro noro fruit dude. That was a fun fight at the time. It shows how he can adapt to some randomass ability. But hey he didn't learn haki to fight only CC and Caribou level logias. I foresee a good one soon. Luffy vs Crocodile (3 times!) Was awesome. Luffy vs Enel (3 Xs?) Was pretty good. It'd be nice for another. Is this too many logia opponents? I would much rather Zoro fight the zoans especially the carnivorous ones.
 

GodOfDestruction

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
228
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So does this mean you do not foresee new members? You know, I'd be okay if they never have a new member...

But great analysis! A lot of things are just...repeats but much more extravagant but that isn't all, the story is amazing as ever. I mean he planned the whole vinsmoke thing from so long ago, since Sanji's first hint that he'd be trouble one day for the crew. Even though the story may be revisiting history in an alternate way, it is the OMG!! Epiphany-like moments that gives One Piece that special characteristic that other mangas lack or is lacking.

Personally I think the parallels are alright in my book. I mean if the story is still awesome then great. But if it becomes boring and generic then he better step it up.

As for the fruits, I don't know man, that seems farfetched. Even though he did just finish fighting Doffy, I feel like luffy should face more inventive paramecias, like that noro noro fruit dude. That was a fun fight at the time. It shows how he can adapt to some randomass ability. But hey he didn't learn haki to fight only CC and Caribou level logias. I foresee a good one soon. Luffy vs Crocodile (3 times!) Was awesome. Luffy vs Enel (3 Xs?) Was pretty good. It'd be nice for another. Is this too many logia opponents? I would much rather Zoro fight the zoans especially the carnivorous ones.
I hear where your coming from.
Luffy or the whole series needs more inventive Paramecia Fruits.
I want to see a fruit that is as powerful as Whitebeards or Laws.
Maybe he will fight Kid.
But if there is one thing we need is better Zoans. Out of all the Zoans there are four I would like to get my hands on
Marcos, Sengokus, Drake's, and Lucci's
 

TitaniumOxide

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
1,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Right now we all think, wow we are in the second half of One Piece. I wouldn't put it past Oda to introduce us to a "third" half. And I know Oda can pull it off and make it great. That will give us opportunities to see more variety in opponents for every character. I mean when was the last time Sanji fought a Logia?
 

GodOfDestruction

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
228
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Right now we all think, wow we are in the second half of One Piece. I wouldn't put it past Oda to introduce us to a "third" half. And I know Oda can pull it off and make it great. That will give us opportunities to see more variety in opponents for every character. I mean when was the last time Sanji fought a Logia?
Or Nami had a real fight.
Cause I remember her fighting Khalifa and the Spike Spike Fruit eater.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys this brings sense to this theory.
Big Moms Fruit is a Paramecia.
So I was right there
 
Top