Discussion Magic we want to see in FT.

GodOfDestruction

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
228
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay the world of FT is pretty large.
There is so much magic in the world its almost stupid.
This thread has you discuss what types of magic you would like to see.
Don't make magics like
Fire-Make
Or
Darkness Dragon Slayer Magic.

Here's mine.
Sun Magic
Moon Magic(maybe that can be compared to Sleep Magic)
Or even a new Slayer magic
Like Spirit Slayer
 

DarkSoulz

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
80
Reaction score
192
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Some kind of temperature magic would be be cool. So you could melt and freeze things by controlling the temperature of the object. This magic will counter most FT members too, It can cool Natsu's fire, melt Gajeels' metal and Gray's ice, you could even melt Erza's armor and swords.
 

ohthedreyar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
141
Reaction score
467
Age
37
Country
Australia
New slayer magic. Another element like the sea DS would be cool, but set the magic different from Juvia.New female DS would be cool too as Wendy is the only one.
Moon magic - pretty versatile as it can be both light and dark. Perhaps the cost of that is losing the ability to use magic completely during new moon.
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Magic like Molecular Manipulation would be great , which allows someone to change an object into another by using their imagination .
For example changing car into food or vice versa .
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
I've always thought that Angel Slaying Magic would be cool, we know that they're real things in FT so it wouldn't be that far of a stretch. The only problem with this magic is that it would have to be that of a side characters magic, there's just not enough importance given to angels in FT to matter.
 

Sumana Soh

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2016
Messages
91
Reaction score
149
Age
28
Country
Malaysia
Magic Nullification Magic.
 

Asgaraatth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
32
Age
29
Country
United States
Blood Magic. Even a Blood Dragon Slayer would be cool. The person would adapt vampire like features. It would make for a great character.
 

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
@CharaRose using equivalent exchange, like in FMA? As in, having 1000 kg of metal making a 1000 kg car? Or touching the earth and making spikes and so on. It'd be cool.

@Sumana Soh It already exists, somewhat. Wave (Yuka suzuki) and in the filler there was Byro too.

@Asgaraatth there already is vampire magic, unfortunately it hasn't had time to shine :(

I'm thinking here, besides wanting to see another female Dragon Slayer, more god slayers and devil slayers, I'm actually in want for more gods...

Also, a magic that makes you completely tangible/intangible at will (similar to Obito) would be cool.

Can't think of anything else atm, I think many original magics have already appeared!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My idea is Vibration and Sound Magic.
It can be used in a variety of ways such as creating your own permanent after shadow or "Echo" in battle and having offensive spells that effect the opponents senses of sight, hearing, and even touch.
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
@CharaRose using equivalent exchange, like in FMA? As in, having 1000 kg of metal making a 1000 kg car? Or touching the earth and making spikes and so on. It'd be cool.

@Sumana Soh It already exists, somewhat. Wave (Yuka suzuki) and in the filler there was Byro too.

@Asgaraatth there already is vampire magic, unfortunately it hasn't had time to shine :(

I'm thinking here, besides wanting to see another female Dragon Slayer, more god slayers and devil slayers, I'm actually in want for more gods...

Also, a magic that makes you completely tangible/intangible at will (similar to Obito) would be cool.

Can't think of anything else atm, I think many original magics have already appeared!
I don't watch alchemist so Idk what you talking about but yeah pretty much something like that.... I was thinking something like rearrange the molecular structure of any object to turn it into anything that the caster imagine of .

And maybe the ultimate power of the mage that have this magic is changing themselves into what they imagine off .
 

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
@CharaRose, in FMA, you can manipulate any element and therefore change its shape or structure however you want. For example, if you have a broken thing you can fix it by combining it with "x" quantity of the material it's missing and make a new one, or you can create things from raw material, etc. but you will not end up having "more" material, the same thing but rearranged. FMA is an amazing anime, a should-watch.
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
@CharaRose, in FMA, you can manipulate any element and therefore change its shape or structure however you want. For example, if you have a broken thing you can fix it by combining it with "x" quantity of the material it's missing and make a new one, or you can create things from raw material, etc. but you will not end up having "more" material, the same thing but rearranged. FMA is an amazing anime, a should-watch.
That is awesome , I have heard about alchemist here and there but never watch it becoz i thought that it a anime that doesn't have magic or power lol . I just heard that it is super sad . Thx , maybe I'll try watching it.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
@Char @CharaRose
I'd recommend watching FMA:Brotherhood tbh, that's the series that's an original adaptation of the manga, while FMA is still an adaptation there are some drastic changes story-wise after a certain point. That said you could watch both, while I've only watched Brotherhood I've heard great things about FMA.

I quite like the idea of there being an alchemy like magic in FT, I'd love it if Zeref turned out to have it and it's how he made E.N.D.
 

Sumana Soh

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2016
Messages
91
Reaction score
149
Age
28
Country
Malaysia
I don't watch alchemist so Idk what you talking about but yeah pretty much something like that.... I was thinking something like rearrange the molecular structure of any object to turn it into anything that the caster imagine of .

And maybe the ultimate power of the mage that have this magic is changing themselves into what they imagine off .
haha, I like the dynamics between Gildarts and Byro, they are both extremely strong and really live their lives according to what they truly believe in. That being said, nullification magic was OP as hell. xD
 

Janard

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
After God- and Demon-Soul Takeovers, I would like to see Angel-Soul Takeovers, as opposed to the mere summoning of Angels as we saw briefly in the Reborn OS Arc. It could go like... Angel Soul: Seraphim or Angel Soul: Cherubim etc... and of course as someone has mentioned, Angel-Slaying Magic. Just my thoughts.
 

SunYoru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
161
Reaction score
256
Age
30
Country
United States
Age Dragon Slayer Magic: A DS that possess the power to alter and control time.

Universal Dragon Slayer Magic: A DS that possess the power to use all the elements of magic.
 

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would like to see Natsu use something like Roar of the Demonic Dragon King, which would be a fusion of Curse and Dragon magic.
Poison/Wind Dragonslaying magic, It the only two Elements we haven't seen have a combination, lets make Wendy every more badass

I would also like to see more time/space magic like maybe Star magic or Reality warping.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Gravity magic.
Not Bluenote "pressure", but real one, like in other manga.

I wonder, why we still don't have it.
 
Top