No, you are the dense one you damn moron. Erza did train a bit before she went in while she released it when she had to fight an actual character, Erza didn't have to fight actual people until the end and even then she had to release it just to beat someone, because Kagura was still up after Erza's one attack and she needed it to beat Minvera. Statements are selective due to who is saying them and the context, the fact you can't figure this out only furthers your stupidity. What does demons have to do with anything? While that is just Jackal being pure arrogant, we've seen the originator or all curses and he has less impressive magic than multiple people. So unless you actually have something decent yo say just concede.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The poll literally only says Neinhart as low and August as high, again there's nothing putting Serena above the average Spriggan.
@Woodenstool What did you say? God Serena has an ugly ass? Come on now, just look at him! You can't deny it.
@sharkai Don't try to downplay others argument by saying they are assumptions while you're kinda the only one using them here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyway, Erza doesn't even come close to be as strong as Ajeel. Ajeel is like two tiers above her. At this moment there are only two Spriggan tier mages in Fairy Tail, and Erza is not one of them.
As far as the manga is now, Laxus > Wahl > Ajeel >>> Erza. So no, Erza doesn't come close to Laxus' power level as well.
Moderator Notice: Please do not discuss the contents of the most recent chapter outside of the Chapter Discussion until 24 hours have passed since its release. To put a timestamp on it, it would be fine to discuss the contents of the chapter at 12pm GMT on Tuesday ~ SirSamuel016
August knocks her out before she activates her magic then what? Irene spawns a giant fireball on Dimaria as soon as the fight start then what? Like seriously shut that shit up.
As for this chapter, I'm really starting to doubt the rest of the Spirggans (basically every Spirggan bar August, Irene and Lacarde) are near each other after Invel's impressive display.
August knocks her out before she activates her magic then what? Irene spawns a giant fireball on Dimaria as soon as the fight start then what? Like seriously shut that shit up.
As for this chapter, I'm really starting to doubt the rest of the Spirggans (basically every Spirggan bar August, Irene and Lacarde) are near each other after Invel's impressive display.
True, and let's not forget taking into account other factors like NLF. August and Irene have constantly been portrayed by Mashima to be the strongest, he wouldn't do it for no reason ~_~, but there are other reasons too although I'm too lazy right now to post them :P.
Also yeah, Invel seems like a high-tier Spriggan or an upper-mid for now. His feat of freezing entire mountains without breaking a sweat already speaks that his AoE is far greater than the other Spriggans.
True, and let's not forget taking into account other factors like NLF. August and Irene have constantly been portrayed by Mashima to be the strongest, he wouldn't do it for no reason ~_~, but there are other reasons too although I'm too lazy right now to post them :P.
Also yeah, Invel seems like a high-tier Spriggan or an upper-mid for now. His feat of freezing entire mountains without breaking a sweat already speaks that his AoE is far greater than the other Spriggans.
August knocks her out before she activates her magic then what? Irene spawns a giant fireball on Dimaria as soon as the fight start then what? Like seriously shut that shit up.
As for this chapter, I'm really starting to doubt the rest of the Spirggans (basically every Spirggan bar August, Irene and Lacarde) are near each other after Invel's impressive display.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please don't open this can of worms. People have actually said Dimaria can beat Acno and knowing Wodden she probably agrees.
Irene's fireball is a big attack and Dimaria can stop time before it reaches her. I've never said Acnologia would die from Dimaria because she doesn't have the strength to do so. Hes a dragon with dragon like qualities which is why he wouldn't have a sword go through him like a hot knife and butter (August). lol
Based on feats I would says that dimaria is the haxxiest ( does this word even exist? ) mage alive . Irene and August couldn't defeat her if they couldn't counter her age seal .
However I do agree that even if dimaria could stop time to fight acnologia , she might couldn't hurt him that much due to the dragon like skins and features .
But if he is in a human form then there might be a different outcome and I wonder what will happen .
Even though acnologia , August and Irene is super hyped ....they couldn't defeat dimaria ( based on feats ) ( acnologia in human form )
Irene and August fireball wouldn't even get to dimaria becoz I think dimaria doesn't really need more than one second to activate age seal.
On the one hand, I don't believe Dimaria's age seal could affect people stronger than her because if that was the case, then why wasn't she introduced as the strongest female spriggan instead of Irene? However, I do agree that she's the haxiest person among the spriggan, as long as age seal doesn't have a limited AoE and time span.
On the other hand, I do believe Acnologia can be pierced by swords in his human form just like August was, but that's another story. That doesn't mean I see him pierced by a sword, that just means that I believe human skin to be little resistant to piercing attacks in this manga.
I do get the whole hax hype with Dimaria. It's why I dislike hax characters, especially the ones that the limits to their hax aren't outrightly stated. It makes them hard to place on the power scale. Ultear for example, her arc of time powers was quickly revealed not to be able to work on sentient things (would have been laughable if she could just fast forward a person's life till they were old and withered). With Dimaria (and Brandish, and even somewhat Jacob), we don't know the limits to their hax, which leads to the laughable claims that she could solo Acnologia. I think it's stupid, but I get where it comes from.
Hrmm? I believe you misread my post. Here it is again:
I think we're in agreement here. Gray is the only slayer who has the traits of a slayer only some of the time and not all of the time. Laxus is always resistant to lighting, and as you stated, Gray isnt always resistant to ice.
1 - Silver wasnt one-shot. Wouldnt a one-shot mean that he lost after taking only one hit?
2 - Laxus isnt walking off a hole being blown through his torso....Who the hell could?
.....What on earth makes you label Invel as fodder? He seems monstrously powerful and hax.
Dude if gray throw that steel ball at laxus there wouldn't be any hole, the steel ball would be smashed into pieces of impact. Face it sliver is a glass cannon, did any off grays other moves hurt silvers chest? No! there first one gray uses turns into a mortal kombat fatality, you call that fight whatever you want, to me it was any ass pull, atleast with erza vs kyoka erza did a bunch of damage before she beat kyoka.
Hrmm? I believe you misread my post. Here it is again:
I think we're in agreement here. Gray is the only slayer who has the traits of a slayer only some of the time and not all of the time. Laxus is always resistant to lighting, and as you stated, Gray isnt always resistant to ice.
1 - Silver wasnt one-shot. Wouldnt a one-shot mean that he lost after taking only one hit?
2 - Laxus isnt walking off a hole being blown through his torso....Who the hell could?
.....What on earth makes you label Invel as fodder? He seems monstrously powerful and hax.
I want to address want more thing troll laxus all you want but here are the facts, laxus destroyed tempest in their first fight you said keith and jackal died so that was legit, well tempest also died only reason he came back was hell's core. You say he wasn't in entherious form show me proof he looks almost identical to how he and torfussa foght natsu and gajeel. Keith and jackal where in normal but you seem to think their fights are legit, why is that? The wiki doesn't even say jackal died his status is unknown. It was hiros decision for laxus to fiught tempest round 2 in the anime so if the author stated it whats your problem. Gray was my 3rd favourite behind jellal and laxus.
Dude if gray throw that steel ball at laxus there wouldn't be any hole, the steel ball would be smashed into pieces of impact. Face it sliver is a glass cannon, did any off grays other moves hurt silvers chest? No! there first one gray uses turns into a mortal kombat fatality, you call that fight whatever you want, to me it was any ass pull, atleast with erza vs kyoka erza did a bunch of damage before she beat kyoka.
If Laxus has Silver's paper undead durability, then yes would be smashed into pieces of impact if that attack lands on him. Silver was a glass canon because of his body being undead, and hence being vulnerable to physical attacks. Lol comparing this to the worst fight in the arc: Erza vs Kyouka asspull?
Irene's fireball is a big attack and Dimaria can stop time before it reaches her. I've never said Acnologia would die from Dimaria because she doesn't have the strength to do so. Hes a dragon with dragon like qualities which is why he wouldn't have a sword go through him like a hot knife and butter (August). lol
I do get the whole hax hype with Dimaria. It's why I dislike hax characters, especially the ones that the limits to their hax aren't outrightly stated. It makes them hard to place on the power scale. Ultear for example, her arc of time powers was quickly revealed not to be able to work on sentient things (would have been laughable if she could just fast forward a person's life till they were old and withered). With Dimaria (and Brandish, and even somewhat Jacob), we don't know the limits to their hax, which leads to the laughable claims that she could solo Acnologia. I think it's stupid, but I get where it comes from.
One way to handle it is to reference their portrayal. DiMaria isn't portrayed to be above any Spriggan, unlike Larcade, August or Irene. So it would be a bit of a let down if DiMaria was in fact stronger.
I think Age Seal is very dangerous, so I give DiMaria the benefit of the doubt in power ranking and place her no.4 in the Spriggans, and at most I place her with Jellal/Laxus, but I think they're stronger than Dim's.