The Last Person to Post Wins - Witcher

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hey I didn't point fingers at you '-' people here are known for being certain things, and you're known for being a misogynist '-'
hey since when asking for a sammich =being misogynist lol
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hey I didn't point fingers at you '-' people here are known for being certain things, and you're known for being a misogynist '-'
What mah amazing self is known for being? :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sudden change in tone? :heh
Kawaii ne.
but i really believe you, why you lack condifence so much? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please, I'm only gifted at raising birches to bark at me
birches what is that? :p
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You're "toned-down Faust" '-'
What?:gwah
Why? :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but i really believe you, why you lack condifence so much? :heh
It's not related to my konfidence but your switching position. Crooked Scavu :nah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
c'mon faafy don't insult faust :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What?:gwah
Why? :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's not related to my konfidence but your switching position. Crooked Scavu :nah
lmao don't push the fault on me, if you had a bit of confidence in your statement, you would've believed my first "sure" xD
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Argue more, it's entertaining
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
*bitches, my phone was too polite to write to that word D:

Dunno Lilia, I guess its cause you were insistent about mafia game xD it's a joke anyway
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*bitches, my phone was too polite to write to that word D:

Dunno Lilia, I guess its cause you were insistent about mafia game xD it's a joke anyway
faafy i'm disappointed, since when you started using bad words like that. i blame hardy :nah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Question: why sometimes I see leaves coming out of the floor in the poke map? Looks like the lure module petals/hearts but green
people say its a hint for nearby pokemon, i call BS on it
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I also blame him for the things that happen in my mouth, Frenchie '-'


Another question: how do I put 2 pokes in the stadium? I could only leave one so far and sometimes I battle 2 D:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I also blame him for the things that happen in my mouth, Frenchie '-'
oh god, you pervert
Another question: how do I put 2 pokes in the stadium? I could only leave one so far and sometimes I battle 2 D:
you can only put one pokemon in a gym. Then depending of the level of the gym, players in your team can also leave a pokemon there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes I like those too
lol nice comeback
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
But why did the arguing stop, it was entertaining my boredom at work...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But why did the arguing stop, it was entertaining my boredom at work...
crysun prob went nipping his bone in a corner, phila prob getting off on some women football pretending being interested in the game
 
Top