The Last Person to Post Wins - Witcher

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Spicy Deduction, tell me more
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Question: why sometimes I see leaves coming out of the floor in the poke map? Looks like the lure module petals/hearts but green
They're just fucking with you, those leaves are useless af.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
crysun prob went nipping his bone in a corner, phila prob getting off on some women football pretending being interested in the game
You're still thinking about me :blush
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well you guys stopped entertaining me, I have to create my own entertainment somehow :confused:
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
lmao don't push the fault on me, if you had a bit of confidence in your statement, you would've believed my first "sure" xD
Well, I would not know for sure. You could be a sex worker, in that case you've had more sex than me.

My claim that I've had more sex than you was on the basis that I slept wi try many girls compared to average people around me. However that doesn't mean I had it more than anyone. Hence the probably word comes to play.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
crysun prob went nipping his bone in a corner, phila prob getting off on some women football pretending being interested in the game
Wanna come with me and watch the games?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Question: why sometimes I see leaves coming out of the floor in the poke map? Looks like the lure module petals/hearts but green
It is a spawn point apparently, like poke spawn there at their spawn time or sth like that
 
Top