The Last Person to Post Wins - Witcher

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yeh I'm starting in Sept so enjoying my last month of holidaaaay~ wbu?
What u gonna study? In Czech or elsewhere?
I'm fine. Short on kash otherwise fine
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mostly.. with a c.

One on the way, yeah. By the time it comes around, I'll probably be responsible enough.
You got someone pregnant? You finally did it :wtf
Whose tha lady?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Xad iz tha bestu. Panda go unban him and let him play
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Now it is, yeah.

This time it was even on purpose, yes.

And my girlfriend of the past three years.


I'm spawning something.
I'm holding my fingers crossed for one of those minions from the Overlord games.
:hi5
Join the daddy club with gnut.
Hows ya gf doing? Everything fine?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was about time, I was tired of holding out for you.
Right. She became an old hag
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:hi5
Join the daddy club with gnut.
Hows ya gf doing? Everything fine?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right. She became an old hag
Yeah, he's a long-time member. Blai is also one for a few years now, not sure if you know him tho'.

She's doing absolutely shit, from day 1.

I've never known her to be anything other than old tho'.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Anyone would be tired considering I'm esterile
Yeah, but I know what to put into you.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yeah, he's a long-time member. Blai is also one for a few years now, not sure if you know him tho'.

She's doing absolutely shit, from day 1.

I've never known her to be anything other than old tho'.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah, but I know what to put into you.
Marry her X.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This old hag passes @.@

But you're cute, Lilia, saying I just became one
Age>30 =old hag
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hey I'm still in the big 3 '-' not passed.
Not that that changes the fact that I was always older than most of you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jokes aside, gratz Tommy, those are great news. If the kid is like your live self, you both should be fine.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hey I'm still in the big 3 '-' not passed.
Not that that changes the fact that I was always older than most of you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jokes aside, gratz Tommy, those are great news. If the kid is like your live self, you both should be fine.
More like a generation older. Your age is closer to gnut than me. You are like an ancient person here
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Jokes aside, gratz Tommy, those are great news. If the kid is like your live self, you both should be fine.
Yeah, if it's like my live self, it is. If it's like my dead self, it's not.

I understand how this works, I think

Omo why?
She gonna be motha of ya kidz. Y no marry her?
Why should I?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Too bad the rest won't be
Learn something from Xad. Your age is over the life expectancy of average Pandas. Yet u no breed so far. You should be ashamed.
 
Top