Go gay, or just do anal instead.I don't want to reproduce. Why bring a new lifer here? I se no point. Hence sex bots![]()
Much much cheaper.
Go gay, or just do anal instead.I don't want to reproduce. Why bring a new lifer here? I se no point. Hence sex bots![]()
I don't want to reproduce. Why bring a new lifer here? I se no point. Hence sex bots![]()
Someday when you're. 40+ things will be different for you.My cats are fine, altho one is nearly obese since she got fixed. I relate my age to be financially independent and self sufficient which makes me not miss my 19y time that much tbh. Aside from uni friends, that is
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NO. Sex bots are my passionGo gay, or just do anal instead.
Much much cheaper.

If he could afford it, yeah
If he could afford it, yeah
For now it's just visual novels and lots of technique if you catch my drift
VR sex could be interesting in the future
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't learn to love. Instead love to learnYeah man,
Just learn to love yourself like no one else will.
In the future maybe... currently, though... not so muchVR sex could be interesting in the future
Almost every marriage ends in divorce these days. What a fucked up society. It's probably better not to get married. But then again having children complicate thingsThat might be the case over where you are from. But here, nobody cares. People are genuinely more surprised if you actually get married (with or without kids) than they are when you say you never want to.
And they always go "About time." (and that's it) when you tell someone about your divorce.
Sigh, it can't be unseen...
Nice statistic. Do your parents happen to be divorced btw?Almost every marriage ends in divorce these days. What a fucked up society. It's probably better not to get married. But then again having children complicate things
Indeed, a costy one, geez xPSorry for that Farfs... I did try to spoiler it, but curiosity is a bitch eh?
In the future, maybe.In the future maybe... currently, though... not so much
![]()
Yes.Nice statistic. Do your parents happen to be divorced btw?
