The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
why is it such a big and exciting thing seeing him here. he's 24/7 on the board
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Surprising none :( There's a shit ton of poison pokés here tho.
I guess Niantic is aware that br are toxic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
'Cause he's like Chris also 'cause everybody loves him <3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
what kind of poison? i only have one ekans, which hatched from an egg. mostly drowzees here...

no idea who christ is
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Huh, lemme see
Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Gastly, Bulba, Ivy, Ekans, Arbok, NidoF, NidoM, Nidorina, Nidorino, (I saw a Nidoking in the 'tracker' ;-; ), Zubat, Golbat (ow you don't have even those two?), Oddish, Gloom, Venonat, Tentacool, Koffing.
And that's the majority of what I have^^'
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Huh, lemme see
Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Gastly, Bulba, Ivy, Ekans, Arbok, NidoF, NidoM, Nidorina, Nidorino, (I saw a Nidoking in the 'tracker' ;-; ), Zubat, Golbat (ow you don't have even those two?), Oddish, Gloom, Venonat, Tentacool, Koffing.
And that's the majority of what I have^^'
we have Gastlys mostly in the evenings. Lots of Weedles and Zubats too. More uncommon are the Nidorans, and rather seldomly some Koffings, Tentacools, Oddishs and Venonat appears.

How seldom? I'm Lv 24, I still have no Weezing, Arbok, Muk, Nidoking and Venusaur. Was rly looking forward to evolve a Gengar, but it sooo weak ;-;

Is it true, that all your gyms are taken by like some Chinese GPS cheaters? And what team you on? I have quite the idea there though I think
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah but those are uncommon here as well, but they occur in the area. I got 2 Gastlys and 1 Koffing and that was it. Nidorans are everywhere tho. The males more than the females.

Huh, I don't think so, at least not here in Brasília. The majority of our asian descendants/immigrants are in São Paulo (and yeah, they are many).
Around here I see different people taking different gyms quite often.
I'm Instinct D: Wbu?

BY THE WAY
Since you love Gengar and he's hard to get but Clefalble has the same shape of it, I named mine after you '-'
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I have a 1200cp Haunter, but ever since I rarely see any Ghastly's here, which were very common in the evening.

I want that Gengar tho :(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe it's rare everywhere.

I gotta go to the lake close to home to catch some dratinis. I see a some Dragonites in the gyms around here.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I found a couple of Dratini while I was hanging around a pub a few weeks ago. :p
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
we have Gastlys mostly in the evenings. Lots of Weedles and Zubats too. More uncommon are the Nidorans, and rather seldomly some Koffings, Tentacools, Oddishs and Venonat appears.

How seldom? I'm Lv 24, I still have no Weezing, Arbok, Muk, Nidoking and Venusaur. Was rly looking forward to evolve a Gengar, but it sooo weak ;-;

Is it true, that all your gyms are taken by like some Chinese GPS cheaters? And what team you on? I have quite the idea there though I think
Omo pervert, go join tha mafia game
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
no thx. .

I KNEW YOU WERE INSTINCT. .. So predictable :e3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have a 1200cp Haunter, but ever since I rarely see any Ghastly's here, which were very common in the evening.

I want that Gengar tho :(
That's bullshit. My Gen gar is 1300cp and it's all max'd out
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum


My top 9 are all water, like I'd live on the coast or something. ..

What Zombie Moose?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No moron u.u are you mystic or what?

Those are cool pokes btw, I would love to have a gya and a starmie.

Some anthrax shit from animal carcasses in Siberia
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Oh there. No haven't heard anything, no idea whatchu talking bout. Im hea ring everyone getting mugged in rio tho

Yeah I'm mystic, like 40% of everyone else?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Well since gen3 I'm playing emus, that's the only things I know. Also, my android runs in English, cuz it's easier to Google instructions how to do things and shit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top