Oh there's a new poke that sounds super cute in german >< Wuffels instead of Rockruff (the English one)
Yeah I know..just easier said than doneYou should drop by more often. It's relaxing.
Cause you suck at being a trainer, level yourself up.no thx. .
I KNEW YOU WERE INSTINCT. .. So predictable
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's bullshit. My Gen gar is 1300cp and it's all max'd out
It is going like shit, last arc is full of shit.Yeah I know..just easier said than done
anyway, how fares magi? I'm about 10 or so chapters behind.

butt pics are awesomeIt is going like shit, last arc is full of shit.
And you only come here when someone post butt pics![]()

Boobs are betterbutt pics are awesome![]()

I'm about 6 chapters behind myself I reckon. Interest kinda plummeted. Only thy true lord emperor Hakuryuu is the only reason left to read some chapters from time to time.Yeah I know..just easier said than done
anyway, how fares magi? I'm about 10 or so chapters behind.
How is old hag Gyokuen doing in Magi?I'm about 6 chapters behind myself I reckon. Interest kinda plummeted. Only thy true lord emperor Hakuryuu is the only reason left to read some chapters from time to time.
Too soon...Ah ye Magi... Anyone know if its still Ohtaka writing kek

Welp, guess no regrets that it's not on my priority list. Which butt hurt pic was posted this time? Didn't see anyIt is going like shit, last arc is full of shit.
And you only come here when someone post butt pics![]()
Oho, this is interesting. Who made who now?He forgot who made him somebody. They all do
Ah, seems it took quite a dip which is a shameI'm about 6 chapters behind myself I reckon. Interest kinda plummeted. Only thy true lord emperor Hakuryuu is the only reason left to read some chapters from time to time.
well boobs are boobs, i'm a simple man i'm fine with any kind of boobs but when it come to butt, it's gotta be bigBoobs are better![]()

lol and i know that you have a good butt and can twerkTypical scav

I'm exact opposite of you. I like modest butts. More like don't care however it is.well boobs are boobs, i'm a simple man i'm fine with any kind of boobs but when it come to butt, it's gotta be big![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How are ya doing Lissa?Typical scav
