The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Smettbo, however, is not cute at all

Sounds like something you would find between your toes after a long run on a hot day.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Smogon is the best German name though
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You should drop by more often. It's relaxing.
Yeah I know..just easier said than done
anyway, how fares magi? I'm about 10 or so chapters behind.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
no thx. .

I KNEW YOU WERE INSTINCT. .. So predictable :e3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's bullshit. My Gen gar is 1300cp and it's all max'd out
Cause you suck at being a trainer, level yourself up.

Besides, that can also differ per Pokémon. I've got a 1198 Scyther can has it's bar filled for 3/4. But I have another Scyther who's maxed out and is only 1131.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah I know..just easier said than done
anyway, how fares magi? I'm about 10 or so chapters behind.
It is going like shit, last arc is full of shit.
And you only come here when someone post butt pics :o
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
He forgot who made him somebody. They all do
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It is going like shit, last arc is full of shit.
And you only come here when someone post butt pics :o
butt pics are awesome :datass
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I know..just easier said than done
anyway, how fares magi? I'm about 10 or so chapters behind.
I'm about 6 chapters behind myself I reckon. Interest kinda plummeted. Only thy true lord emperor Hakuryuu is the only reason left to read some chapters from time to time.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm about 6 chapters behind myself I reckon. Interest kinda plummeted. Only thy true lord emperor Hakuryuu is the only reason left to read some chapters from time to time.
How is old hag Gyokuen doing in Magi?
Also, my fav Ja'far? Is he still alive?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ah ye Magi... Anyone know if its still Ohtaka writing kek
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It is going like shit, last arc is full of shit.
And you only come here when someone post butt pics :o
Welp, guess no regrets that it's not on my priority list. Which butt hurt pic was posted this time? Didn't see any
He forgot who made him somebody. They all do
Oho, this is interesting. Who made who now?
I'm about 6 chapters behind myself I reckon. Interest kinda plummeted. Only thy true lord emperor Hakuryuu is the only reason left to read some chapters from time to time.
Ah, seems it took quite a dip which is a shame
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Boobs are better :modsmack
well boobs are boobs, i'm a simple man i'm fine with any kind of boobs but when it come to butt, it's gotta be big :datass
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Typical scav
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
well boobs are boobs, i'm a simple man i'm fine with any kind of boobs but when it come to butt, it's gotta be big :datass
I'm exact opposite of you. I like modest butts. More like don't care however it is.
But boobs gotta be well shaped and bouncy :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Typical scav
How are ya doing Lissa? :hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top