- Joined
- Nov 11, 2013
- Messages
- 2,206
- Reaction score
- 238
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
By the way, is the previous 6 chapters going to translated soon? Or is Sai too busy?
Sai isn't around right now, I don't know when he'll get to the chapters.By the way, is the previous 6 chapters going to translated soon? Or is Sai too busy?
This is correct, here's what should be the cover image.From what I can read, it seems Ochi will be the cover of volume 18.
But not the world.. New series, Final Prince of Tennis will start in 7 years once NPoT finishes. It will be released 24 chapters annually.This is correct, here's what should be the cover image.
The tweet says something like: "The latest volume of the New Prince of Tennis, volume 18, will be released in July. In this volume, Oishi is paired up with the U-17 high school rep Ochi." Konomi also says that Mach is the fastest serve in the entire U-17 WC. There's a bit more to the tweet, but I can't read the rest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Apparently that was the 2015 ranking where everyone only had one vote or something (don't remember the specifics).No surprises overall in my opinion-except Fuji taking Atobe's place, HOW?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There aren't. I'll post them as usual as soon as they become available.Emm sorry but.. there are news about the translations? :c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---