The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Finally...:lmao
My son is older than you..like something i just got into:gnut
dis old fogy, flaunting his age
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me??? :?bunny I'm just flat girl all around. :p
I'm a good girl. :worrybunny
flat? suuuure.
i never said you're a bad girl :hurr
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Few things more manly than an rugged beard and a well-fitting bear pelt...

Thanks for noticing
I'm sorry.... I just happened to be blown far, far away by @zimbardo and his jaw dropping signature... :O
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Zimby has always had great signatures, I've seen about 4 so far and all were great. Quite the interesting devotion to the Count.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm sorry.... I just happened to be blown far, far away by @zimbardo and his jaw dropping signature... :O
'Blown away' was exactly what I was aiming for when I started to butcher that Aizen scene...

Also thanks, I guess.

Quite the interesting devotion to the Count.
Always stick with the theme... never, ever, break protocol!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
'Blown away' was exactly what I was aiming for when I started to butcher that Aizen scene...

Also thanks, I guess.


Always stick with the theme... never, ever, break protocol!
I'm sorta stuck with Ernie, President Ernie on half my online profile pictures... I don't know why... Just those throwback vibes
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
My girlfriend didn't seem to like me singing the Uncle Fucker song while working in the nursery.

Apparently I've been doing it every time I'm working on stuff there.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That'll break the mind and soul of anybody repeatedly listening to it mate :s
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
My girlfriend didn't seem to like me singing the Uncle Fucker song while working in the nursery.

Apparently I've been doing it every time I'm working on stuff there.
That's some good parenting skills you got there bud - I have managed to get my daughter addicted to heavy metal (much to the chagrin of my wife).
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Bonus points if you can guess what he likes to do...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That'll break the mind and soul of anybody repeatedly listening to it mate :s
I've only seen the movie four times this year too. :lmao

That's some good parenting skills you got there bud - I have managed to get my daughter addicted to heavy metal (much to the chagrin of my wife).
My girlfriend is already all "HELL NO!" to all my animated shows etc. Fuck that shit, I've seen enough Mickey Mouse Club with my niece, my kid is going to watch my fucking shows. :nod

What does Zimbardo mean anyway?
:nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bonus points if you can guess what he likes to do...
Calculate. :derp
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
My girlfriend is already all "HELL NO!" to all my animated shows etc. Fuck that shit, I've seen enough Mickey Mouse Club with my niece, my kid is going to watch my fucking shows. :nod
Aye - am building up a nice list of good series my daughter has (been forced to) watch.

Best to teach them when they are too young to have already developed bad habits.
:verily

Calculate. :derp
Close, but no cigar

It's an oldie, but still - the song rocks most hard

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Aye - am building up a nice list of good series my daughter has (been forced to) watch.

Best to teach them when they are too young to have already developed bad habits.
:verily


Close, but no cigar

It's an oldie, but still - the song rocks most hard
Ah, yeah, that's basically the only reason I own a collection of anything. It's for the kids, they can enjoy the things that are here for them now. But they gotta appreciate where it all started with. Once I got to see one of those "Do They Know It?" videos on YouTube, and pretty much every single fucking kid on that show doesn't have knowledge of shit that happened before 2005... Fuck that shit.


I was just going for an alternative word for count. :p
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Aye - am building up a nice list of good series my daughter has (been forced to) watch.

Best to teach them when they are too young to have already developed bad habits.
:verily


Close, but no cigar

It's an oldie, but still - the song rocks most hard

What constitutes "bad habits? *cough* In the Night Garden *cough*
The best way to guarantee that your childs mind turns into a Defrosted McCain Meal
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I was just going for an alternative word for count. :p
...

What constitutes "bad habits? *cough* In the Night Garden *cough*
The best way to guarantee that your childs mind turns into a Defrosted McCain Meal
Any of those bizarre Indian/English children songs on youtube...
... any sequel to a Disney film (Beauty and the Beast the Enchanted Christmas/Lady and the Tramp 2/Alladin 3?!?)...
... any film which has the words 'Mickey's' and 'Christmas' in the title...

The list isn't short by any means...
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
dis old fogy, flaunting his age
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

flat? suuuure.
i never said you're a bad girl :hurr
Lol, looks like I can't convince you...but you're though. I was joking...
Someone gave you the inside scoop, hmmm?
Although, I wish I a bit more model type...oh well:amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top