Yesterday there was a scyther and a kadabra in my tracker, teasers...
dis old fogy, flaunting his ageFinally...
My son is older than you..like something i just got into![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
flat? suuuure.Me???I'm just flat girl all around.
I'm a good girl.![]()

I'm sorry.... I just happened to be blown far, far away by @zimbardo and his jaw dropping signature... :OFew things more manly than an rugged beard and a well-fitting bear pelt...
Thanks for noticing
'Blown away' was exactly what I was aiming for when I started to butcher that Aizen scene...I'm sorry.... I just happened to be blown far, far away by @zimbardo and his jaw dropping signature... :O
Always stick with the theme... never, ever, break protocol!Quite the interesting devotion to the Count.
I'm sorta stuck with Ernie, President Ernie on half my online profile pictures... I don't know why... Just those throwback vibes'Blown away' was exactly what I was aiming for when I started to butcher that Aizen scene...
Also thanks, I guess.
Always stick with the theme... never, ever, break protocol!

That's some good parenting skills you got there bud - I have managed to get my daughter addicted to heavy metal (much to the chagrin of my wife).My girlfriend didn't seem to like me singing the Uncle Fucker song while working in the nursery.
Apparently I've been doing it every time I'm working on stuff there.
Here you go Farfy - http://www.zimbardo.com/What does Zimbardo mean anyway?

I've only seen the movie four times this year too.That'll break the mind and soul of anybody repeatedly listening to it mate![]()

My girlfriend is already all "HELL NO!" to all my animated shows etc. Fuck that shit, I've seen enough Mickey Mouse Club with my niece, my kid is going to watch my fucking shows.That's some good parenting skills you got there bud - I have managed to get my daughter addicted to heavy metal (much to the chagrin of my wife).

What does Zimbardo mean anyway?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Calculate.Bonus points if you can guess what he likes to do...

Aye - am building up a nice list of good series my daughter has (been forced to) watch.My girlfriend is already all "HELL NO!" to all my animated shows etc. Fuck that shit, I've seen enough Mickey Mouse Club with my niece, my kid is going to watch my fucking shows.![]()
Close, but no cigarCalculate.![]()
Ah, yeah, that's basically the only reason I own a collection of anything. It's for the kids, they can enjoy the things that are here for them now. But they gotta appreciate where it all started with. Once I got to see one of those "Do They Know It?" videos on YouTube, and pretty much every single fucking kid on that show doesn't have knowledge of shit that happened before 2005... Fuck that shit.Aye - am building up a nice list of good series my daughter has (been forced to) watch.
Best to teach them when they are too young to have already developed bad habits.
Close, but no cigar
It's an oldie, but still - the song rocks most hard

What constitutes "bad habits? *cough* In the Night Garden *cough*Aye - am building up a nice list of good series my daughter has (been forced to) watch.
Best to teach them when they are too young to have already developed bad habits.
Close, but no cigar
It's an oldie, but still - the song rocks most hard
I was just going for an alternative word for count.![]()
Any of those bizarre Indian/English children songs on youtube...What constitutes "bad habits? *cough* In the Night Garden *cough*
The best way to guarantee that your childs mind turns into a Defrosted McCain Meal
Lol, looks like I can't convince you...but you're though. I was joking...dis old fogy, flaunting his age
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
flat? suuuure.
i never said you're a bad girl![]()
