The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You thick lissa...wuuut?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Awn I wanna flood my kids brain with my shit as well ;-; shame on you for not mentioning ghibli tut tut
I don't really care for Ghibli.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Awn I wanna flood my kids brain with my shit as well ;-; shame on you for not mentioning ghibli tut tut
She's already seen most of that - sans the one about orphans from firebomb raids...
 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You thick lissa...wuuut?
Naaw, never said such thing. I'm just not thin either...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Naaw, never said such thing. I'm just not thin either...
No one I know has described me that way.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
someone help me with my pc
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
someone help me with my pc
What happened, young one?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:blink
@xi0 I got those flags edited for about the 8th time :mono
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Lol, looks like I can't convince you...but you're though. I was joking...
Someone gave you the inside scoop, hmmm?
Although, I wish I a bit more model type...oh well:amuse
maybe you forgot but it was you who gave me the inside scoop :D

define what do you can the model type because to me most models are just reg girls doing unhealthy diet, who own a good part of their beauty to professional makeup artist, professional photographers, surgeons sometimes and photoshops
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
maybe you forgot but it was you who gave me the inside scoop :D

define what do you can the model type because to me most models are just reg girls doing unhealthy diet, who own a good part of their beauty to professional makeup artist, professional photographers, surgeons sometimes and photoshops
Most models are average. Very few are pretty, usually top tier models, like Adriana Lima.
I wasn't talking about their beauty. They're overrated with the reasons you gave. I'm talking about shape/size. I admire their height
and being skinny...Although, I'm always checking out curvaceous woman but being thin has more advantages. I have come to realize that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"......

I don't wanna go to work. I'm tired, I've had three hours of sleep. Insomnia is bitch. Does anyone have tips?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's beyond me why Adriana won't fix her teeth though, considering that money isn't a problem.
What is wrong with her teeth? :o

I don't wanna go to work. I'm tired, I've had three hours of sleep. Insomnia is bitch. Does anyone have tips?
A cold shower, some fruit and hot tea will refresh you :verily
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Psychos take cold showers:gnut
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I googled other pictures of her teeth, and yeah, you are definitely nitpicking.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Most models are average. Very few are pretty, usually top tier models, like Adriana Lima.
I wasn't talking about their beauty. They're overrated with the reasons you gave. I'm talking about shape/size. I admire their height
and being skinny...Although, I'm always checking out curvaceous woman but being thin has more advantages. I have come to realize that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"......

I don't wanna go to work. I'm tired, I've had three hours of sleep. Insomnia is bitch. Does anyone have tips?
googled her . i don't find her beautiful, would still say average. Those i would call above average would be Miss colombia and charlotte Mckinney maybe. but even so, if you happen to get a glimpse of a pic of them without makeup and all the stuff you'll see that they're no different than the beauty you see on the streets once in a while.

as for the shape/size, they're just a bag of bone for most. i hit the gym 4 time a week, i can tell you if you wanna see good and healthy shape its not those model you should look upon. Should look at the treadmill area :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I googled other pictures of her teeth, and yeah, you are definitely nitpicking.
yeah her teeth are normal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top