The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
And she's even a few years younger than us, pfft.

Where did all this time go? It's like I lived a drug-induced coma and just woke up.
Which.. actually might be a possibility..
i almost koma*-ed you, good think i check
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Has he been around all this time too? Or is he new-ish to the FF?
dunno, probs? i'm not around a lot
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Has he been around all this time too? Or is he new-ish to the FF?
I knew of zimmy 2yrs before i knew you guys besides charles....
That naruto nostalgia....:3c
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I knew of zimmy 2yrs before i knew you guys besides charles....
That naruto nostalgia....:3c
Was that before it went off the rails, or before it really went off the rails?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
i almost koma*-ed you, good think i check
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

dunno, probs? i'm not around a lot
Nah, it wasn't that bad.

Oh.. same here.

I knew of zimmy 2yrs before i knew you guys besides charles....
That naruto nostalgia....:3c
You're a socialite ho anyway.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Was that before it went off the rails, or before it really went off the rails?
I spent 2010 to 2012 there mostly...so you decide xD
Didnt come to ff until then...i was in the claymore,gantz and naruto threads only.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Xadyu
I wasnt until i met the likes of charles...:XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My teeth are not straight. And I had to wear braces when I was younger. I can understand why she doesn't like going to dentists.
Braces aren't the only treatment to align teeth, you know xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbh I actually long for the day most of us will have our own families '-' And, then, who knows, maybe we'll go back to plan some meetings, with more resources this time, and that will become something permanent and... wouldn't say frequent unless one of us wins the lottery or hits the jackpot with some profitable business and decides to adopt the rest, but yeah, something that will continue to occur here and there, like those 10y university meetings '-'
(RIP commas)

Maybe we'll apply to a Nasa program for civilians visiting wtv out of Earth \o/
... ok no
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Braces aren't the only treatment to align teeth, you know xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbh I actually long for the day most of us will have our own families '-' And, then, who knows, maybe we'll go back to plan some meetings, with more resources this time, and that will become something permanent and... wouldn't say frequent unless one of us wins the lottery or hits the jackpot with some profitable business and decides to adopt the rest, but yeah, something that will continue to occur here and there, like those 10y university meetings '-'
(RIP commas)

Maybe we'll apply to a Nasa program for civilians visiting wtv out of Earth \o/
... ok no
Having a family only means even less resources. :XD
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
googled her . i don't find her beautiful, would still say average. Those i would call above average would be Miss colombia and charlotte Mckinney maybe. but even so, if you happen to get a glimpse of a pic of them without makeup and all the stuff you'll see that they're no different than the beauty you see on the streets once in a while.

as for the shape/size, they're just a bag of bone for most. i hit the gym 4 time a week, i can tell you if you wanna see good and healthy shape its not those model you should look upon. Should look at the treadmill area :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, ---

yeah her teeth are normal.
I know she's not that pretty. At first, I thought she was beautiful but after awhile. Naw, she just looks better than most, I have seen. My favorite is senait gidey.
I do go to the gym. I haven't been there in a month. I'm going back this week coming up.
Anyway, I'm not trying to be bony. I look fine the way I am. I was merely pointing out that thin women had more advantages and a nice height. So, I like that.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Aye, there's always the Oldboy method

rofl that stupid incest movie tilted me in the past
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know she's not that pretty. At first, I thought she was beautiful but after awhile. Naw, she just looks better than most, I have seen. My favorite is senait gidey.
I do go to the gym. I haven't been there in a month. I'm going back this week coming up.
Anyway, I'm not trying to be bony. I look fine the way I am. I was merely pointing out that thin women had more advantages and a nice height. So, I like that.
rofl that senait gidey is a real bag of bone tho :nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
as long as you're healthy, that's what matter :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The incest thing didn't exist in the manga....no clue why it was added in the movie, aside from being some sort of Oedipal thing.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The incest thing didn't exist in the manga....no clue why it was added in the movie, aside from being some sort of Oedipal thing.
Yeah... but there's also no hammer fight scene...

You win some, you lose some
:invalid
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You are a predecessor :heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, agreed, the idea of some of you multiplying is indeed disturbing.
Like... can you even imagine Evil4ss as a baby/kid??? Rly??? I can't picture what came before the grumpy nazi.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Grumpy nazi? Excuse me? More like grumpy cossack gulag-chan
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Evil is forever single, can't imagine him otherwise.

Just heading to some weird-ass underground Berlin parties, fucking arond with all the guys and girls and whatever he finds in there.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just heading to some weird-ass underground Berlin parties, fucking arond with all the guys and girls and whatever he finds in there.
Did you just imply there are only two genders...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top