Hey there.

Rintarou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
8
Age
30
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello there, Names Rintarou

Little about myself, I currently live in Saudi. I enjoy watching anime and reading manga. I am a GFX artist, experienced CSS and HTML programmer, gamer, and poet. Look forward in meeting yall.

If you would like to check my Myanimelist, please click the link in my signature.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.

What mangas are you currently following?
 

Rintarou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
8
Age
30
Country
Saudi Arabia
Well currently I have a lot of IRL work so only 3 at the moment,

Shokugeki no Soma,

ReLIfe

Sousei no onmyouji
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Welcome to MH Rin-chan.

What are your favorite animes?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Shokugeki no Soma,
I also yearn for my weekly dose of panties and boxers exploding due to the power of taste. Doesn't fail to entertaing even after all this time.
 

Rintarou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
8
Age
30
Country
Saudi Arabia
Welcome to MH Rin-chan.

What are your favorite animes?
Ty Philia-chan :3

Hmm, fav animes would be in order,

Fairy tail,

Akame ga kill,

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite,

Tokyo Ghoul,

Noragami,

Owari no seraph,

Shingeki no Kyojin,

Darker than Black,

Ao no exorcist,

Black bullet,

Haikyuu,

Kuroko no basket,
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nice Listu :nod

Where in Saudi you live?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome on MH Rintarou!
If you love watching anime then visit the Anime and Drama section!
We'll be waiting for you there!
Nice list by the way! Are you watching Re:Zero? If not I'd really recommend it, because it's fantastic! :D
 

Rintarou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
8
Age
30
Country
Saudi Arabia
Nice Listu :nod

Where in Saudi you live?
Al - Khobar

Welcome on MH Rintarou!
If you love watching anime then visit the Anime and Drama section!
We'll be waiting for you there!
Nice list by the way! Are you watching Re:Zero? If not I'd really recommend it, because it's fantastic! :D
Yes I am watching Re: Zero :)
 
Top