Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
You look like out of Dragon Ball, Ustie.

Now that I properly checked stuff, I like my faction mates.
Vizors for lyfe <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did the avas btw? The font is something I would like stash in my collection.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I just realized something funny. Since you get the special attack by catching scum from your faction, that means it would make sense to try to get someone from your team killed early. You see what Aizen is doing here? He is making us fight among our closest friends and allies first. That's some genuine Aizen play right there.

I guess we can to the conclusion, that Panda is merely an illusion and it is real Aizen who is hosting the game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Around how many mafia we should prolly expect in a 16 people game? 4? You guys think they'll most likely be equally divided between the two factions? Or that we could have 2 mafias with 3 members each, one in each faction? (cause there were those two villain dudes)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait we only get the special shit when the scum is from our faction? Ugh

But welp with great powers come great responsabilities padawan, those power won't be worth it while we're still clueless
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Around how many mafia we should prolly expect in a 16 people game? 4? You guys think they'll most likely be equally divided between the two factions? Or that we could have 2 mafias with 3 members each, one in each faction? (cause there were those two villain dudes)
4 would be the stantard case. However, I am also curious and bit confused by Aizens lietunants featured in the opening post. Since we have the power-ups, it could be that for balancing reason there are more mafia thugs than usually.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Vizors for lyfe <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did the avas btw? The font is something I would like stash in my collection.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I just realized something funny. .
Lovemagi
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Still 6 though feels like too many. If that's the case, then twon should have very strong roles or then there are incompetent goons.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Demon and Zasz :hmm
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well seems a decent bit of effort went into this and it looks like it'll be fun buuut I need to read up on the OP first...Wait if I'm roleplaying, I should be calling you all brats
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I guess I should roleplay a bit and disturb Lawl
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am here, will post more later and I would have probably caught up with Bleach.

I read Chapter 667 this morning. One of the few battles which seems promising.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well seems a decent bit of effort went into this and it looks like it'll be fun buuut I need to read up on the OP first...Wait if I'm roleplaying, I should be calling you all brats
Hello, there, Yama-jii.
I'm sure you got a cool enough role for the sake of that character alone. That has to be the case.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote kill demonspeed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I recently started readings bleach again after I learned it ended, I can't believe the last arcs has lasted like 3 years or something, crazy.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Anyone else reading bleach anymore? I think most people stopped reading after the soul society invasion arc with aizen ended I know I did.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hello, there, Yama-jii.
I'm sure you got a cool enough role for the sake of that character alone. That has to be the case.
I'll say the same for you
I recently started readings bleach again after I learned it ended, I can't believe the last arcs has lasted like 3 years or something, crazy.
It hasn't ended yet..it's about to
Anyone else reading bleach anymore? I think most people stopped reading after the soul society invasion arc with aizen ended I know I did.
Yeah, still reading it. Same with Haku and a couple others. Arc is mostly shitty apart from a few bankai reveals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top