Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Off to a date. Gonna catch up later.

BYEE.
Why would you place your vote on some one that has the only vote at the time?

Why were\are you voting demon btw?
You mentioned him and zasz before that....why?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Gawd agony of day 1..never changes.
Meh..gonna votekill Philia. Let's see if I can provoke something here
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm favoring Phil also.....
He ask lawl if he wanted to be bandwagoned.... then turns around and starts one on demon xD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Kinda catched up. Day 1 the same as usual.

Honestly, I really find that Gnut's avy fits him very well. Also Gnut, you should read the soul society invasion arc. It is a very good arc, imo. Prolly one of my most favorites in Bleach.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm the only animal....wtf just noticed that.

FU panda....xDDDD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder if I will see the end of day 1 to change my vote if necessary, gotta have to work like for 10 hours+. :/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Correct me if I'm wrong: both factions have mafia members in each for sure. For those who are townies, considering that each faction has 8 people, they can be certain to find at least 1 mafia among 7. So isn't it better to just vote for someone from your group? For those who have no clue on who to vote (all of us?), odd-wise, that seems to be better, instead of trying your luck between 15 people.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am voting kill philia!

T
he only suspicious person right now.

edit: oh damn I just locked my vote, I must have played too much mafia championship...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Correct me if I'm wrong: both factions have mafia members in each for sure. For those who are townies, considering that each faction has 8 people, they can be certain to find at least 1 mafia among 7. So isn't it better to just vote for someone from your group? For those who have no clue on who to vote (all of us?), odd-wise, that seems to be better, instead of trying your luck between 15 people.
I intend to keep doing that. Maybe I will change my vote to Philia after all to see what it leads to once somebody got 3/8 votes within our captain group.

Though I'm sure Panda got some hidden powers for the Mafia as well once they lose one of their own but we don't see those powers. Kinda like it works in Bleach "I got a unique power to counter your power but nothing had been mentioned of it like ever till now but it does exist and it works and blablabla".
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Philia is suspicious with his vote for demon but imo he was just messing around.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
For me it's a very solid plan to vote for one of 7.

Now tell me how you got that 3/8 number James. Didn't discount you as a townie from the 8? Or you just couldn't see yourself as a townie that should had been crossed out from the bunch? Also, quite confident that there are 3 mafia no? We have nothing that points out their number so far but you seemed to have a good notion huh

Edit: Welp, derped and read 3/8 votes as odds. Nvm, James, sry,
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Did Philia say anything about his role?
Or rather, did he give some hints?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For me it's a very solid plan to vote for one of 7.

Now tell me how you got that 3/8 number James. Didn't discount you as a townie from the 8? Or you just couldn't see yourself as a townie that should had been crossed out from the bunch? Also, quite confident that there are 3 mafia no? We have nothing that points out their number so far but you seemed to have a good notion huh

Edit: Welp, derped and read 3/8 votes as odds. Nvm, James, sry,
In the OP....it says that a power is triggered when a faction loses half its members....

Then it goes on to detail that it triggers when the faction is about to lose its forth member...to me it seems there are at least 2mafia in each faction is I'm reading it right....the OP that is.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Okay, I need to vote to make sure I vote. I don't really see anything interesting going on. Some pressuring which is always good, bit of a mob gathering around Phil.

I used a randomizer to pick a player from Vizor side;

VOTEKILL LAWLETT-KUN // Shinji

Somehow I always seem to end up voting lawl on day 1, even when completly random :amuse
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Still next to no input.
And all I know is to go with the killing someone from your faction idea. So, I will just observe for now.

Vote killing based on my Bleach sense instead.

Vote Kill Lovemagi / Toshiro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top