Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
omo lawl that was a great move :super

For me lawl and farf are clean.And it looks like farf is right about 2 mafia groups but why did we have one kill this night ? Doctor or whore saved the day ?

Going to bet goi is a normal townie
lol no,I have a role.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Why is farf clean? For all I know she can be second factiom
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Everyone saw Haku as suspicious? XD right

But no as I just said I now I think it's more likely that theres only one mafia (cause there was only 1 death and the numbers for 2 mafias would be a bit fucked up) and the showed Haku's faction so we'd know which faction will get the power
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Everyone and their mom saw haku suspicious I don't understand how is she less suspicious than others
I personally didn't see him that suspicous,gary and dd was far more suspicous than him imo.
I said farf is less suspicous because she is the only person that pointed out haku's mistake.As you said she might be the other mafia team but for now I will trust her more than most here.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Dammit, now for my stupid mistake I got three votes on me...
I loathe myself. :emocat
Anyway, what's up with Gin being found after Haku was killed O_O?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Everyone saw Haku as suspicious? XD right

But no as I just said I now I think it's more likely that theres only one mafia (cause there was only 1 death and the numbers for 2 mafias would be a bit fucked up) and the showed Haku's faction so we'd know which faction will get the power
This actually makes more sense otherwise like you said mafia would be too weak.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I am trusting no one here, expect Lawlett since he is a very clear case. (Man I wish I had that role, you so lucky T_T)

Dammit, now for my stupid mistake I got three votes on me...
I loathe myself. :emocat
Anyway, what's up with Gin being found after Haku was killed O_O?
Gin is/was always Haku. That is the 'character' who he truly was (as mafia).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So between Ustegius, DD, Mazi and Zasz I somewhat trust Ustie since he was tracking down Demon's activities and I think it's more likely a townie would do that than a mafia and DD claimed to be a detective so I rather give him a free pass for now. I'm pretty confident that either Maz or Zasz is mafia (or both). I'll go with the easiest pick then:

Votekill Zasz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw did we get Demon's final words?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
So between Ustegius, DD, Mazi and Zasz I somewhat trust Ustie since he was tracking down Demon's activities and I think it's more likely a townie would do that than a mafia and DD claimed to be a detective so I rather give him a free pass for now. I'm pretty confident that either Maz or Zasz is mafia (or both). I'll go with the easiest pick then:

Votekill Zasz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw did we get Demon's final words?
About Ustegius I can understand why you would not vote for him at this rate. But uh, so you give DD a free pass because he revealed himself as 'detective', but you do not give the oppertunity to Maz or Zasz to let them have their say about their role or at least a hint? Does not really sound fair at all, imo. It is not like they did or said something strange at all, didn't they? Unless I am missing something.

And what makes you so confident that Maz or Zasz (or both) is/are mafia?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So between Ustegius, DD, Mazi and Zasz I somewhat trust Ustie since he was tracking down Demon's activities and I think it's more likely a townie would do that than a mafia and DD claimed to be a detective so I rather give him a free pass for now. I'm pretty confident that either Maz or Zasz is mafia (or both). I'll go with the easiest pick
And why should I be the easiest pick?
Because of my penalty votes? Or something else?
Could you enlight me please, Lala?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What I said before over and over. 8 Visored, -2 dead townies, -1 confirmed townie, -1 me (cause it's my own self and I know I'm townie and I'm taking that into account to decide my vote) which leave us with 4 people and I'm very confident that among them there's at least one mafia. Otherwise, Visored would never be able to use its power.
I gave a free pass to DD cause I never aim for a detective claim if I have other options, I rather play safe in the beginning.
And what's not fair? They have hours ahead to point out wtv they want and my vote isn't locked. For now I'm going for something that seems safe and prolly accurate to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And why should I be the easiest pick?
Because of my penalty votes? Or something else?
Could you enlight me please, Lala?
Nah its solely cause of the penalties, Zasz. As I said I'm pretty confident that either you or Mazi or both are mafia and tbh I didn't pay enough attention to you guys comments to decide between the 2 of you, so easiest pick due to the penalties.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Nah its solely cause of the penalties, Zasz. As I said I'm pretty confident that either you or Mazi or both are mafia and tbh I didn't pay enough attention to you guys comments to decide between the 2 of you, so easiest pick due to the penalties.

@Farfalla
That's good and all, but where does this conviction come from, when you admit to not have given much attention to my posts? O_O
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I don't know if I should do this...
I think DD is det because I blocked him last night, as you can see I am the whore.
I chose him because the way he blamed philia looks super suspicious and his"ups I locked my vote" was also suspicious.
If there is no other mafia team, then he is telling the truth.
For me maz is super suspicious, he voted for philia and said "what demon said".
Another one is Lovemagi, sorry but the way you play is suspicious imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Another important thing, haku said that DD and holt are the most suspicious ones, i personally think they are clean(DD-mostly because his claim and I did block him)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just explained and not for the first time where my conviction comes from .-.

You could go down the way Magi suggested and talk about yourself as well Zasz. Specially cause now I do recall you were inquiring about other people's role
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I just explained and not for the first time where my conviction comes from .-.

You could go down the way Magi suggested and talk about yourself as well Zasz. Specially cause now I do recall you were inquiring about other people's role
I read again your post and yes, sorry, now I understand your point.
Still, I want to remind you and everyone here that I was one of those who was opposed to lynching Philia...
Not only that, but I was suspicious of Haku too and guess what he was, a mafia.
He even attacked me today, by saying that he was suspicious of me due to my "afk style".
Besides, I doubt that Maz is mafia.
If by your reasoning we were mafia, why would he bother saving me at the risk of becoming a suspect too and be killed the next day phase?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I don't know if I should do this...
I think DD is det because I blocked him last night, as you can see I am the whore.
I chose him because the way he blamed philia looks super suspicious and his"ups I locked my vote" was also suspicious.
If there is no other mafia team, then he is telling the truth.
For me maz is super suspicious, he voted for philia and said "what demon said".
Another one is Lovemagi, sorry but the way you play is suspicious imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Another important thing, haku said that DD and holt are the most suspicious ones, i personally think they are clean(DD-mostly because his claim and I did block him)
I always play like that lel (mainly whenever I have more free time which is the case now). And I am always suspicious no matter what I am, nothing new rofl. But hey everyone have their own suspect(s) in mind so I am totally cool if you suspect me. So I will take it. :3

Anyway, that is some info you are giving there for a Day 2 phase. If what you say is true than two times whore in a row (last game you were one).

But uh, I do not agree with your last sentence. How does that make both of them clean? So revealing a role is suddenly that people are 'clean'.. okay than. Farfosh makes than more logic with the 'free pass' than rather saying that someone 'claims a role' and is now 'clean'. We are not even sure if he is telling the truth or not and so if you are telling the truth or not, maybe you are, maybe you are not. It does not mean anything only that it makes you guys for now looking 'safe' 'cuz of a role claim. I mean, maybe you both work together and came with this up last night, who knows? Everything is possible, nothing is impossible. But than that brings me to something else.. how does this make Holt clean then? Cannot really remember that he said something about himself but he is clean... Only because Haku (a mafia) suspected him? I find this so cheap and weak, actually. Sounds kinda delusional or no.. more naive to me. I mean, this is so common in the game that mafia members suspect each other (even on Day 1) to let them be save or to mislead the others.


But oh well, that is how I think about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top