Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So you're either saying that DD and Gol are lying, that me or/and Ust are mafia or that Visored has no mafia. All of those sounds less likely to me than neither you or Mazi being mafia. Actually, the fact that Magi and you wanna see the two of you (Zasz+Mazi) as a pack sounds fishy as well. It makes sense a mafia would take some risks to save another cause it's easier to work around that later than to beat the game with one less member. And tbh I don't recall when he saved you to measure that ^^'
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So you're either saying that DD and Gol are lying, that me or/and Ust are mafia or that Visored has no mafia. All of those sounds less likely to me than neither you or Mazi being mafia. Actually, the fact that Magi and you wanna see the two of you (Zasz+Mazi) as a pack sounds fishy as well. It makes sense a mafia would take some risks to save another cause it's easier to work around that later than to beat the game with one less member. And tbh I don't recall when he saved you to measure that ^^'
If we're really going there, then, from my point of view, all of the scenarios that you mentioned are possible in a game like this.
Even me being mafia of course, eveything's possible after all.
As for Mazino, he didn't save me and I even doubt that was his intention..
He just said that he didn't understand why you were suddenly on me when there wasn't actually anything suspicious about me....
Honestly, I don't trust DD in the slightest, together with xio, however I might misunderstand the latter playstyle.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Uh 'as a pack' .. that are your words and I guess you see them as a pack instead lol. I was only curious why you would rather go for one of these two instead since you said it yourself I'm pretty confident that either Maz or Zasz is mafia (or both)'. And you cleared that up (aka explained it). So yeah. Didn't know it was fishy to ask that, will remember for next time xdd

Besides, I also asked you early if you could maybe give a hint about your role? But it seems you do not want that, I guess.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh and one more thing.
I asked like one time or two for hints about someone's role.
I prefer to give more hints about mine later, as I don't think this is the right time to do so.
Either way, I'll leave my vote here.

Votekill DD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh I missed both posts o.O the Mazi one asked about my vote and Magi's asking about my role. My role isn't relevant to the game right now and is unique so it's not like you guys could currently do any check up on it so I'll keep it down for longer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Zasz, so you're gambling on a claimed detective instead of going for Gary which you also suspect? ^^' can't help but to keep my vote, that just added up.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I personally didn't see him that suspicous,gary and dd was far more suspicous than him imo.
I said farf is less suspicous because she is the only person that pointed out haku's mistake.As you said she might be the other mafia team but for now I will trust her more than most here.
Same here, :)
So you're the whore, you've juste ended Gnuty-jiji reign over whore roles


I will give D.D the benefit of the doubt, too for now (provided there's no other det claims, considering the fact he still may have another night role that could possibly be blocked). Same for G01 as he can possibly be a mafia escort too. But I think it makes more sense for a whore to check on D.D considering the day one lynch :)



Captain Faction
1. Holt //Yamamoto
2. xi0 //Marechiyo
3. g01 //Rangiku -> prostitute ?
4. James Rye //Jushiro Politician, Killed during Night 1
5. Hakuteiken //Shunsui -> Mafia Boss get killed by Vigilante

6. gnut //Sajin
7. Erinyes //Sui-Feng -> No investigative role/no killing role either
8. Lovemagi //Toshiro
-1 Mafia from the Faction

Visored Faction

9. Demonspeed //Lisa Yadomaru Innocent Child, Killed on Day 1 by casting the las vote on the Bomb (Philia //Hiyori)
10. Mazino //Roujuurou
11. Zasz //Aikawa Love
12. Ustegius //Mashiro
13. Farfalla //Hachigen -> a unique and not relevant role for the game, for now.
14. digitaldude //Kensei -> Detective ? investigate James on N1
15. Philia //Hiyori Bomb, lynched on Day 1
16. lawlett-kun //Shinji -> Vigilante
-0 Mafia from the Faction

 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
If I forgot someone in here, my apologize. Feel free to add yourself in it (hint or role reveal wtv). (dunno how to do the colors in it >w<)


Captain Faction
1. Holt //Yamamoto
2. xi0 //Marechiyo
3. g01 //Rangiku -> Claimed to be a whore (Prostitute?) Said that he blocked DD.
4. James Rye //Jushiro Politician, Killed during Night 1
5. Hakuteiken //Shunsui -> Mafia Boss get killed by Vigilante
6. gnut //Sajin -> Said that he had this role before and it's nothing special.
7. Erinyes //Sui-Feng -> No investigative role/no killing role either
8. Lovemagi //Toshiro -> Did not had this role before, under the right circumstance and time, I can be useful.
-1 Mafia from the Faction

Visored Faction
9. Demonspeed //Lisa Yadomaru Innocent Child, Killed on Day 1 by casting the las vote on the Bomb (Philia //Hiyori)
10. Mazino //Roujuurou
11. Zasz //Aikawa Love
12. Ustegius //Mashiro
13. Farfalla //Hachigen -> Her role is not relevant to the game right now, said to be an unique role
14. digitaldude //Kensei -> Claimed to be Detective ? investigate James on N1
15. Philia //Hiyori Bomb, lynched on Day 1
16. lawlett-kun //Shinji -> Vigilante
-0 Mafia from the Faction
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well played lawly-kun. Well played. I totally admit that I did not suspect Haku at all.

Lawlett is clean. Farf is pretty surely clean (unless there is the 2 mafia scenario). G01s claim supports digis claim which for now I'll give a pass.

My train of thought is pre much same as Farfs. If I count out those above and myself, that leaves 5 Captain-side (Holt, xi0, gnut, Erin, Magi), 2 Visor-side (Zasz and Mazino).

Obvious would be to go for Vizorz, since there should be atleast one mafioso among us. So it is atleast 50/50 success rate between Zasz and Mazino, maybe even 100, if there are 2 mafia on both sides. This of course making the assumption that Farfs and DD are clean and it's a 1 mafia scenario.

Since Zasz got the unfortunate penalties and is under fire anyways, might as well try to speed up the game and try to majority before time ends, so;

VOTEKILL ZASZ
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I am not completly trusting Farfs, DD and goiboy though. Since a different color was used for mafia than usually, I suspect there might be a 2nd mafia or some other twist. Which obviosly renders my previous thoughts completly useless. And still for me me "Oops, accidentally locked" doesn't sound like DD. Though I totally did not expect someone like Zasz to edit posts either.

However, on current info and claims, I think picking between Zasz and Mazino is the logical route.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I definitely agree with Ustie so between Zasz and Mazino, on captain side I only trust G01 for now



Votekill Mazino
for now, ofc may change my vote depending on upcoming revelations.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So, right now I'm being voted just because of my penalty votes and because I've got doubts on a player?

:epicfacepalm
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall


It ain't easy be a snake. You hunt solo, you die solo. What's worse - dying with regrets. Well, maybe I can leave killing Aizen to them...

Player killed by Daytime Vigilante (Shinji //Lawlett-kun)


Mafia Boss
Captain Faction

​
OH SNAP!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So do the powers activate now?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So you killed one of mine?



You killed Shunsui, a member of the Captain Faction. During the next Day Phase, the Captain Faction may vote to target one living player, and find out who they targeted during this phase (day + night).

This post will also be included with the 'End of the Day' post.
​
Oh okay then.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I am wondering how I didn't get any result from my investigation was I blocked...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So go1 blocked me. I just read his post.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
So, right now I'm being voted just because of my penalty votes and because I've got doubts on a player?

:epicfacepalm
Well, because of penalty votes and deduction. As based on current information; go1s claim supports DD and there is no one to question that for now lawl is clean, Farfs action speak for her (in assumption of 1 mafia setup) and I know I'm not mafia, so that leaves you and Mazino. Wouldn't mind voting either of you, but you have the penalties weighting you down strongly, so there is chance to quicken the game a little to lock a majority to you. And frankly, facepalming to a pretty solid train of thought doesn't really help your case. Unlucky day for you really.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh and one more thing.
I asked like one time or two for hints about someone's role.
I prefer to give more hints about mine later, as I don't think this is the right time to do so.
Either way, I'll leave my vote here.

Votekill DD
Why are you suspicious of me despite go1 saying he blocked me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
votekill zasz for now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, because of penalty votes and deduction. As based on current information; go1s claim supports DD and there is no one to question that for now lawl is clean, Farfs action speak for her (in assumption of 1 mafia setup) and I know I'm not mafia, so that leaves you and Mazino. Wouldn't mind voting either of you, but you have the penalties weighting you down strongly, so there is chance to quicken the game a little to lock a majority to you. And frankly, facepalming to a pretty solid train of thought doesn't really help your case. Unlucky day for you really.
What?
Why does it only speak for me if there's only one mafia? You said you agreed with the math part and thats the core of my vote. The math part would apply to one or two mafias, I just said I believe more that theres one. I did notice the orange name (I colored Erin's post with it lol), I even stated after Haku died that he was Gin so the blackie could be out there, I just don't get how numbers would work with 2 mafias. Feel free to suspect me just dont twist my words or follow the same course I'm following but using different lights on you for wtv reason.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
What?
Why does it only speak for me if there's only one mafia? You said you agreed with the math part and thats the core of my vote. The math part would apply to one or two mafias, I just said I believe more that theres one. I did notice the orange name (I colored Erin's post with it lol), I even stated after Haku died that he was Gin so the blackie could be out there, I just don't get how numbers would work with 2 mafias. Feel free to suspect me just dont twist my words or follow the same course I'm following but using different lights on you for wtv reason.
Your math is right, but your trustworthyness comes mainly from being after Haku. However, if there are two mafia, then you are not that trustworthy. I'm not twisting your word in any matter as far as I know. I'm not commenting directly or quoting you. I'm not saying that you said something, I just said I follow mostly the same deduction as you.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
5/12
Zasz 6x (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty, Farfalla, Ustegius, Digitaldude)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
digitaldude 1x (Zasz)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, because of penalty votes and deduction. As based on current information; go1s claim supports DD and there is no one to question that for now lawl is clean, Farfs action speak for her (in assumption of 1 mafia setup) and I know I'm not mafia, so that leaves you and Mazino. Wouldn't mind voting either of you, but you have the penalties weighting you down strongly, so there is chance to quicken the game a little to lock a majority to you. And frankly, facepalming to a pretty solid train of thought doesn't really help your case. Unlucky day for you really.
It really is a bad day...
In more ways than one.
Why the hell did I edit my post. :emocat
I trust Lala and yet I can't believe DD's claim...
And changing my vote to xio right now would only make me even more suspicious...
Now, the facepalm is for myself only.

:facepalm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top