Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It really is a bad day...
In more ways than one.
Why the hell did I edit my post. :emocat
I trust Lala and yet I can't believe DD's claim...
And changing my vote to xio right now would only make me even more suspicious...
Now, the facepalm is for myself only.

:facepalm
Why you don't believe I am the detective when I said I was blocked and then go1 said he blocked me at night. You think go1 is mafia as well?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Your math is right, but your trustworthyness comes mainly from being after Haku. However, if there are two mafia, then you are not that trustworthy. I'm not twisting your word in any matter as far as I know. I'm not commenting directly or quoting you. I'm not saying that you said something, I just said I follow mostly the same deduction as you.
With that I agree. Your post just sounded to me that my vote on Zasz was only valid if there was only a mafia bunch (what I was defending) which made no sense to me, but I guess it was my own interpretation.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Why you don't believe I am the detective when I said I was blocked and then go1 said he blocked me at night. You think go1 is mafia as well?
So far I suspected you and xio, but if your claim is true, then I wonder if either goi or xio is lying...
Can the prostitute blocking be proven or easily exploited by the mafia?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So far I suspected you and xio, but if your claim is true, then I wonder if either goi or xio is lying...
Can the prostitute blocking be proven or easily exploited by the mafia?
I know he isn't lying because I never got my investigation on james back.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I know he isn't lying because I never got my investigation on james back.
Then I got suspicious of the wrong people and put myself into a dangerous situation due to my stubborness and stupidity..
Just great...
Since things can only worsen, I'll just change my vote to xio.

Votekill xio
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He could still be an escort.
You could still be mafia along with him, having that establish before hand (how to claim and work together).
So yeah there's that
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
It really is a bad day...
In more ways than one.
Why the hell did I edit my post. :emocat
I trust Lala and yet I can't believe DD's claim...
And changing my vote to xio right now would only make me even more suspicious...
Now, the facepalm is for myself only.

:facepalm
Why xi0 though? Even if you don't trust DD, mathwise it would be still more
I know he isn't lying because I never got my investigation on james back.
Mafia escort though? That's a risky claim though, since a real prostitute could challenge that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Multi-quote is doing weird things. Was originally gonna write that math wise it would make still more sense to vote a vizored, but then again Zasz wasn't about maths but about suspecting based on other things, so I deleted it but apparently it didn't delete wholly.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Ustegius: For what I can remember he didn't say much about himself.
Well, actually I didn't too.
I'll add something more to what I said before.
My role is a night one and more than that of the active kind.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
5/12
Zasz 6x (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty, Farfalla, Ustegius, Digitaldude)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
xi0 1x (Zasz)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
6/12
Zasz 6x (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty, Farfalla, Ustegius, Digitaldude)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
xi0 1x (Zasz)
Mazino 1x (Erinyes)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I didn't erase any information.
I just rephrased the sentences and added extra text..
I thought it wouldn't count as an infraction, but I was wrong.
Having said this, I doubt that I'll get the chance to log-in again, so see ya!
Well, maybe I will, if I have the time that is..
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I always play like that lel (mainly whenever I have more free time which is the case now). And I am always suspicious no matter what I am, nothing new rofl. But hey everyone have their own suspect(s) in mind so I am totally cool if you suspect me. So I will take it. :3

Anyway, that is some info you are giving there for a Day 2 phase. If what you say is true than two times whore in a row (last game you were one).

But uh, I do not agree with your last sentence. How does that make both of them clean? So revealing a role is suddenly that people are 'clean'.. okay than. Farfosh makes than more logic with the 'free pass' than rather saying that someone 'claims a role' and is now 'clean'. We are not even sure if he is telling the truth or not and so if you are telling the truth or not, maybe you are, maybe you are not. It does not mean anything only that it makes you guys for now looking 'safe' 'cuz of a role claim. I mean, maybe you both work together and came with this up last night, who knows? Everything is possible, nothing is impossible. But than that brings me to something else.. how does this make Holt clean then? Cannot really remember that he said something about himself but he is clean... Only because Haku (a mafia) suspected him? I find this so cheap and weak, actually. Sounds kinda delusional or no.. more naive to me. I mean, this is so common in the game that mafia members suspect each other (even on Day 1) to let them be save or to mislead the others.


But oh well, that is how I think about it.
I know that you always play like that but you are always mafia too :p
Of course I can't say you are mafia but I am just suspicious.

I feel like I have to,ever since I saw DD's post I was like "what should I do".
You can see my post about DD in day one and I repeatedly say that he looks suspicious.That's why he was my first target.I even call him suspicious today BEFORE he claimed det.
I have to say this,I do not completely believe him.Perhaps he is a mafia that blocked by me(but for a mafia,claimimg det in second day is dangerous).
I can't confirm that he is townie but I can confirm that I did block him.
As for holt,well as I said no one other than lawl is 'clean' right now.But haku did mention that he found DD and Holt most suspicious so that's that.
As for why I did reveal my role,firstly I thought that there is 2 mafia team and if I reveal my role,I thought that one of the teams most definitely kill me(that's why I talk about it after haku died).In last game as a whore I managed to stop one kill and got another mafia but I didn't reveal my role...and I died,everything I know died with me. I was actually thinking about making Last Will but from what I get,I can't reveal any detail about my role.
And votekill zasz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw @Zasz what is your role ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I am not completly trusting Farfs, DD and goiboy though. Since a different color was used for mafia than usually, I suspect there might be a 2nd mafia or some other twist. Which obviosly renders my previous thoughts completly useless. And still for me me "Oops, accidentally locked" doesn't sound like DD. Though I totally did not expect someone like Zasz to edit posts either.

However, on current info and claims, I think picking between Zasz and Mazino is the logical route.
That is still bothering me.
I thought that these two are bosses of their own mafia groups;
~
But like farf explained it,Each team having 2 mafia members would make them too weak.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@g01: I'm a Spy for what it matters.
Not that it will change anything. LOL
Don't even know if I'm paranoid or not, since due to a timezone related misunderstanding I forgot to send the PM to Panda or Kat...
Add also this to my bad day...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
There is also a chance that DD is a mafia and I blocked him from killing someone(if there is more than one mafia team)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@g01: I'm a Spy for what it matters.
Not that it will change anything. LOL
Don't even know if I'm paranoid or not, since due to a timezone related misunderstanding I forgot to send the PM to Panda or Kat...
Add also this to my bad day...
:oh
Well I am sorry to say this but at this rate there is nothing we can do but wait and see if you are telling the truth.
Is there anyone you suspect ?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah the second avatar and the orange color bug me but I can't help but to think that 2 mafias with 2 people sound weak, 2 mafia with 3 people sound strong and uneven numbers sound unfair. I do think we had a game in the past with 2 mafia that almost half of the players were scum. I'll check that at home.

I think it's very likely that you'll be targeted tonight Gol. Blocking role, revealed, from the Captains (that has more players). Doesn't look good ^^'
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
There is also a chance that DD is a mafia and I blocked him from killing someone(if there is more than one mafia team)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:oh
Well I am sorry to say this but at this rate there is nothing we can do but wait and see if you are telling the truth.
Is there anyone you suspect ?
So in the end I have to die? XD
As I said, I couldn't even use my action, which means that I wasn't able to determine who targeted who..
Of course, I may be paranoid and share with you a randomized name, but it still is better than nothing..
As for my suspects, so far only xio for not telling much about himself..
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
After all this Zasz feels genuine to me. But I'm afraid to change vote, since I was so wrong about Haku too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top