Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
A second politician?

:lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That can go two ways and Zasz wasn't revealed yet.
It would be sad if there's only 1 mafia, scattered between factions with uneven numbers and DD* is the single one among us ^^'
(*your vote is more believeable than his since he voted when Zasz looked like a lost case)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
11/12
Zasz 9x (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty, Ustegius, Digitaldude, gnut, Erinyes, Lovemagi, Mazino)
Mazino 3x (Farfalla, g01, Holt)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
xi0 1x (Zasz)

 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Fact is are you really sure that you want me dead without even giving me the chance to prove my innocence?
And besides is it necessary for a mafia to be in both faction?
I seem to have become a target due to an elimination process, but does it corresponds to the truth?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,598
Gender
Female
Country
China
11/12
Zasz 9x (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty, Ustegius, Digitaldude, gnut, Erinyes, Lovemagi, Mazino)
Mazino 3x (Farfalla, g01, Holt)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
xi0 1x (Zasz)




A fitting end for the pawn who defied me


Zasz //Mafia Poisoner
Visored Faction

You're Getting Closer // Day 2 has ended
Duration Night 2 // Time Left This Phase




~~~~~~

Another Day, Another Fight // Day 3



Oh, you people are still alive?


During this Day Phase;

The Captains will be allowed to vote for one living player, and find out who they targeted during the last phase.

The Visored will be allowed to vote one for a dead player, and find out what roles targeted the victim, and who they targeted during their last phase alive.

You get one vote, and as long as we understand it is not a vote kill, it will pass. The powers will be used during the next Night Phase, and the results will be made known during the following Day Phase.

...

Hold on, that might not be enough.




Farfalla //Bar Keeper
Visored Faction


Drinking and fighting don't go well together, wouldn't you agree?

Four Visored members have been killed. During the next Day Phase, the Visored Faction may use the third power on the list.

Duration Day 3 // Time Left This Phase​
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
So mafia went for Farfosh instead of an claimed 'detective' or 'prostitute' role?? Honestly, I am slightly annoyed right now.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey Ust or DD,one of you mafia from Visored Faction.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Visored Faction
9. Demonspeed //Lisa Yadomaru Innocent Child, Killed on Day 1 by casting the las vote on the Bomb (Philia //Hiyori)
10. Mazino //Roujuurou,Politician
11. Zasz //Aikawa Love,Mafia
12. Ustegius //Mashiro
13. Farfalla //Hachigen -> Bar keeper
14. digitaldude //Kensei -> Detective ? investigate James on N1
15. Philia //Hiyori Bomb, lynched on Day 1
16. lawlett-kun //Shinji -> Vigilante
Lawl and Maz clean as we see in last day which means Ust or DD mafia.
As captain team we should investigate Ust or DD imo.
And visored should investigate farf.(for visored team farf is the only chance I suppose,james might be targeted by zasz or haku,which we now their roles)
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
For now I trust DD more than ust.Because his claim fits with my action and secondly both Haku and Zasz said that he is suspicious.

Who did you block this night?
Firstly can you give me a hint or reveal your role ? iirc your hint was "can be useful under right conditions" which this hint applies to almost every role.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Btw, would it not be better for Holt and Gary to give a hint about their role? They are the only ones that did not said anything about theirself.

And I have an active night role, g01.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Indeed they are the suspicious ones in captain team and they are inactive too which it is dangerous.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
That can go two ways and Zasz wasn't revealed yet.
It would be sad if there's only 1 mafia, scattered between factions with uneven numbers and DD* is the single one among us ^^'
(*your vote is more believeable than his since he voted when Zasz looked like a lost case)
Well, still next I'm gonna consider what you say very seriously.
Okey Ust or DD,one of you mafia from Visored Faction.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Visored Faction
9. Demonspeed //Lisa Yadomaru Innocent Child, Killed on Day 1 by casting the las vote on the Bomb (Philia //Hiyori)
10. Mazino //Roujuurou,Politician
11. Zasz //Aikawa Love,Mafia
12. Ustegius //Mashiro
13. Farfalla //Hachigen -> Bar keeper
14. digitaldude //Kensei -> Detective ? investigate James on N1
15. Philia //Hiyori Bomb, lynched on Day 1
16. lawlett-kun //Shinji -> Vigilante
Lawl and Maz clean as we see in last day which means Ust or DD mafia.
As captain team we should investigate Ust or DD imo.
And visored should investigate farf.(for visored team farf is the only chance I suppose,james might be targeted by zasz or haku,which we now their roles)
First of all, I said yesterday, that I have a night role.

Secondly, mafia should be completly random, there might just 1 in Vizors, it is possible. Sure yesterday's vote was based on the fact that there are mafia among Vizors at all, but that comes down to the fact that due to probability it is highly unlikely, that there is none in Vizors. The fact that there is just 1 isn't that unlikely.

I don't completly trust DDs claim, nor do I yours, but I don't seriously doubt you two either.

By all means Captains can investigate me, actually I think the results will pretty much confirm I'm town.

What interests me now, is that Zasz was red. Not orange. Maybe it is a two mafia solution after all? That things still bugs me like hell.

I'm looking into Farfalla yesterdays post next. Who did she doubt other than me?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Okay, that multi-quote is just weird on my browser. I was about answer Farfs yesterday, but day ended. I deleted it from the writing field. And yet there it is.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ust, you have the remove the text (even if you did that yesterday) after you reply to someone else quote. For some reason, it automatically saves the text you wrote or quote, yesterday. I also have that issue.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
xi0 is one shady slob. He is playing just like he played his mafia when i was with him votekill Xi0
not really trusting goi either
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
First of all, I said yesterday, that I have a night role.

Secondly, mafia should be completly random, there might just 1 in Vizors, it is possible. Sure yesterday's vote was based on the fact that there are mafia among Vizors at all, but that comes down to the fact that due to probability it is highly unlikely, that there is none in Vizors. The fact that there is just 1 isn't that unlikely.

I don't completly trust DDs claim, nor do I yours, but I don't seriously doubt you two either.

By all means Captains can investigate me, actually I think the results will pretty much confirm I'm town.

What interests me now, is that Zasz was red. Not orange. Maybe it is a two mafia solution after all? That things still bugs me like hell.

I'm looking into Farfalla yesterdays post next. Who did she doubt other than me?
Firstly sorry I forgot to add your part.

Should they ? I mean yeah there is a chance but each team having 2 mafia is more likely imo.
I don't think there are 2 different mafia teams,each night only 1 townie died.I don't think I successfully block them.

And I want to see @xi0 and @Holt 's hints too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top