Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Wait even if pirate stole my role,I successfully blocked lovemagi.
It says she investigated you in detail....if anything your role was stole night 1 or you truly are an escort and we have no hoe:gnut
Sorry ,I kinda mix power one and two :fail it is a late hour in here.
As far as we know there is no stolen ability.
But we learn so many important stuff,firstly lovemagi is confirmed townie.Secondly farf was killed by a mafia boss which means there is still maifa in visored team.(i don't think both haku(which was another mafia boss) and mafia boss that killed farf was in same team)
Lawl is clean which means we have ust and dd left.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait even if pirate stole my role,I successfully blocked lovemagi.
well I thought I deleted this...auto-save stuff I suppose.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why ust over Erin....one is a doc no doubt.
What baffles me is why they killed maz instead of one of the detectives....love is confirmed now.

Ofc they won't kill me because the running joke is I help mafia cause I cause confusion...fuck themxD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wanted to add that they would assume you protected....

Also why was ust\DD talking about holt being Freeman...if it was that obvious how come he wasn't knocked off instead of maz?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Captain Faction
1. Holt //Yamamoto->passive role
2. xi0 //Marechiyo->plain townie
3. g01 //Rangiku -> Claimed to be a whore (Prostitute?) Said that he blocked DD and blocked lovemagi.
4. James Rye //Jushiro Politician, Killed during Night 1
5. Hakuteiken //Shunsui -> Mafia Boss get killed by Vigilante

6. gnut //Sajin -> Said that he had this role before and it's nothing special.Regular townie
7. Erinyes //Sui-Feng -> No investigative role/no killing role either
8. Lovemagi //Toshiro -> Claimed to be Detective ? investigated holt on N1 found guilty,investigated g01 N2 couldn't get the result,her N2 action confirmed by investigation.
-1 Mafia from the Faction

Visored Faction
9. Demonspeed //Lisa Yadomaru Innocent Child, Killed on Day 1 by casting the las vote on the Bomb (Philia //Hiyori)
10. Mazino //Roujuurou->Politician
11. Zasz //Aikawa Love,Mafia poisoner

12. Ustegius //Mashiro->Night role
13. Farfalla //Hachigen -> Her role is not relevant to the game right now, said to be an unique role,Bar keeper
14. digitaldude //Kensei -> Claimed to be Detective ? investigated James on N1,investigated holt N2 result was innocent,investigated lawl and result innocent.
15. Philia //Hiyori Bomb, lynched on Day 1
16. lawlett-kun //Shinji -> Vigilante
-1 Mafia from the Faction
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why ust over Erin....one is a doc no doubt.
What baffles me is why they killed maz instead of one of the detectives....love is confirmed now.

Ofc they won't kill me because the running joke is I help mafia cause I cause confusion...fuck themxD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wanted to add that they would assume you protected....

Also why was ust\DD talking about holt being Freeman...if it was that obvious how come he wasn't knocked off instead of maz?
Tbh that bothers me too,okey let's say they didn't kill me because they thought that I am protected but there is two dets out there too.If magi is not mafia det then she is townie.Which mafia should go after at least one of us,afterall they know who is townie.
Now I really believe that at this point there are one mafia in each teams,which visored has mafia boss.But who is the other mafia in captain team.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Erin with her half truths....could her none killing role hint mean she is a boss....she would look innocent to detectives lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I want answers....those 3 need to spill it all this day.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Erin with her half truths....could her none killing role hint mean she is a boss....she would look innocent to detectives lol
As i said imo boss in visored team,that's why she is not mafia boss.
And @Lovemagi's result will determine holt's innocence.
Btw only holt,erin and ust didn't claim their roles,at this point there is not much reason to hide imo.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not gonna put to much stock in the captains are on different teams....me and xi0 are townies on the same team none from visored
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China


"Annoying monkey. Fine, decide among yourself who to use your power on. Shouldn't be too hard to reach a consensus with the few of your remaining."

During this Day Phase, all Visored are to cast a vote on who they want to Block during the following Night Phase.
​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hopefully they don't block you g01
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here you are ! :)

As some of you figured it out, I'm a doc. But I'm likeky not the only one , I'm quite sure there's a another in the game prolly Ustie, because I'm definitely not the one who protected G01 on Night 2. Also even if I didn't reveal my role earlier I gave a massive hint (neither investigative nor killing role).

Night 1 : Protected Farf - > because she was the only one I trusted at this point of the game.
Night 2 : No night action, couldnt sent my pm on time, independantly of my will.
Night 3 : Protected D.D -> Was going to protect G01 but as i figured out there may be a second doc, i guessed if it's the case he ll keep on protecting G01 if he did it on the previous night. Choose D.D over Magi because at this point trusted more DD than magi.

If as i think, there's 2 doc, it's highly probable that one of us is unsane.
If I'm only the one, I definitely can't understand how it's possible that Mafia hadn't targetted G01 or one of the Det, considering I didn't protect anyone on Night 2. :hmm
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Got guilty on lawlett. So I am either the insane detective or paranoid.

Will later read your posts and see if I feel motivated enough to put my thought and possible suspections in here.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
dont think you are paranoid probably insane and I told you guys to kill goi day2 god damnit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill goi




gonna go out now
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
most defenetely
Prostitute is one of the original role.
No way that a mafia escort will reveal his role during day 2 without knowing if there is a prostitute in the game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With lovemagi's information,I believe DD is sane det.(could be naive but imo sane is more likely).
So holt is townie(unless he is mafia boss but as I said unlikely.I believe mafia boss is in visored team)
I think at this point gnut is suspicious because he claimed plain townie(which if it is true ,then with this we have 3 plain townie in the game)
We should look at ust and dd at this point.I trust dd more but I want to see ust explanation too.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Holt, anything that you want to add? Or reveal your role?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Tbh, I'm a bit lost here. Magi seems to check out and that was pretty much my main suspect.
At this point, I'm actually suspecting you and Greg. If he's a plain townie, that's 3 in this game which seems a tad much. And I never doubted your blocking role, but there's really no way to ascertain if you're prostitute or escort. I have mixed feelings on pretty much everyone asides Lawl and Magi atm.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Tbh, I'm a bit lost here. Magi seems to check out and that was pretty much my main suspect.
At this point, I'm actually suspecting you and Greg. If he's a plain townie, that's 3 in this game which seems a tad much. And I never doubted your blocking role, but there's really no way to ascertain if you're prostitute or escort. I have mixed feelings on pretty much everyone asides Lawl and Magi atm.
I was certain that dd or magi is mafia but magi's investigation pretty much shows that they are telling the truth(I don't think we only have insane det that's why dd is probably sane det).
Like I said gnut is the suspicous one but I can tell you that he didn't kill maz last night because I blocked him.Even if he was townie,he already become mafia(if he is a tratior or sleeper).
I think mafia boss is making the kills which I believe he is in vesored team.That's why I believe we should go with them.
And about me,like I said I claimed prostitute during say 2 which almost no one claimed any roles.It would be stupid and dangerous for escort to reveal his role so soon.
If I was escort,I wouldn't claim prostitute in day 2 without knowing if there is a prostitute.
Secondly my targets makes sense imo.In first day dd was so suspicious that's why I blocked him and second day lovemagi seems suspicious that's why I blocked her.
Interestingly mafia didn't kill me ,dd or magi.For me right know all of us seems like townie and mafia know this all along but why didn't they kill any of us ?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Could it be that one of the det is a mafia det ? I'm not really confident about that, but that could maybe work , only in a 2 mafias scenario case.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tbh, I'm a bit lost here. Magi seems to check out and that was pretty much my main suspect.
At this point, I'm actually suspecting you and Greg. If he's a plain townie, that's 3 in this game which seems a tad much. And I never doubted your blocking role, but there's really no way to ascertain if you're prostitute or escort. I have mixed feelings on pretty much everyone asides Lawl and Magi atm.
Now you are plain townie...hilarious:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You said your role was passive...that insinuates you have some kind of action that can be triggered.

Now you are just plain townie...come on lol xD

Votekill holt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top