Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Me saying I could be hurtful was me being honest...i don't know if I'm sleeper or traitor or whatnot.i only brought it up as a possibility.but oh well so be it.end my misery!

Magi you ask how the hell I'm still alive...question is why are you and DD alive.

This is so ridiculous...I tell my role on day two and I get lynched.
But day four neither ust nor holt has told theirs and they get a pass:rofl


Kill me now plz xD
Already answered why I am still alive or DD.
And no, I said kill you or kill Ust. Idc who anymore. Now at this point I prefer to see some blood and action. :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, with your skin you freaking bear I can make a nice slipcover for my sword desyo~!!!!!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
And ust didn't pass anything, he will be blocked by visored team, with this way we can see if he is mafia or not(of course we will understand it if you are mafia)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,323
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill gnut for now. Not sure if I'll make it back in time
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
5/8
gnut 2x (g01, Holt)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Holt 1x (gnut)
Ustegius 1x (digitaldude)

Visored Faction votes for Power 3!
The faction may target one player to block out of using any night actions for the following night phase.

1/4
Ustegius 1x (digitaldude)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Tbh I have absolutely no idea to to vote for.

Wait im lost , why Gnuty ? he's not necessary the most suspicious, well in fact to me he's even the less suspicious in Captains side, what if, he happen to be a townie ?
Sure,Capitains side is hard to read. There's likely one mafia left in each faction, I guess. I won't be surprised that one of the det is a mafia det or that g01 is an escort instead of prostitute. but that's merely speculations, ofc I have no idea either about gnut and holt. That's quite hard to decide,.

To me it's easier to focuse on visored side as, Lawly is confirmed, theres' only Uste and D.D left. but well if uste is blocked tonight.

So just flipcoin between dd & magi, as I think one of them might be a mafia det.

So for now, Votekill Magi , but will definitely change my vote depending on any new infos/revelations.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
6/8
gnut 2x (g01, Holt)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Holt 1x (gnut)
Ustegius 1x (digitaldude)
Lovemagi 1x (Erinyes)

Visored Faction votes for Power 3!
The faction may target one player to block out of using any night actions for the following night phase.

1/4
Ustegius 1x (digitaldude)
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
LOL. You say to focus on the visored side and yet you want to votekill me? LMFAO. I am not even gonna tryhard on this one. Oh gosh, please can someone take me off this game already. I can't bear this anymore XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can't wait to see if someone suspect Lawlett as well kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Tbh I have absolutely no idea to to vote for.

Wait im lost , why Gnuty ? he's not necessary the most suspicious, well in fact to me he's even the less suspicious in Captains side, what if, he happen to be a townie ?
Sure,Capitains side is hard to read. There's likely one mafia left in each faction, I guess. I won't be surprised that one of the det is a mafia det or that g01 is an escort instead of prostitute. but that's merely speculations, ofc I have no idea either about gnut and holt. That's quite hard to decide,.

To me it's easier to focuse on visored side as, Lawly is confirmed, theres' only Uste and D.D left. but well if uste is blocked tonight.

So just flipcoin between dd & magi, as I think one of them might be a mafia det.

So for now, Votekill Magi , but will definitely change my vote depending on any new infos/revelations.
It is not gnut's actions that make him suspicious but his role. (at least for me)

We already have 2 dead plain townie, it is unlikely that there are 3 with this much of people. Even if he is not mafia then he is likely a sleeper or traiter imo.

Killing a player with det claim (which with enough prove) is not the best thing to do.

If (and I hope) gnut is mafia then we can understand ust's role too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well if anything....i do agree with DD.
One of the guys farfalla had drinks with killed her...DD or ust.

Also magi...is panda making a pun about you investigating in detail because g01 is the hoe and you guys had :hurr or did you actually get a result but it was blocked?
Thats been bugging me...

And this freeman role claim is killing me:lmao

Good luck townies xDDDDDD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I think your first option man and I bet he prolly enjoyed it alot when he wrote that >.> ... But if it would be option two then the out come would be still the same thought. I never got my result back. ;-; Come Gnut, let's votekill this damnit Host!

Also, I guess from this point Ust is getting most likely hostkilled?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Ust has a RL issue I suppose. I hope it is not a big deal.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Because you pointed out that we should kill ust or gnut but you do not even vote?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
So?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
20 sec left, nice.

I will just make it a tie. Votekill Ust
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
7/8
gnut 2x (g01, Holt)
Ustegius 2x (digitaldude, Lovemagi)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Holt 1x (gnut)
Lovemagi 1x (Erinyes)

Visored Faction votes for Power 3!
The faction may target one player to block out of using any night actions for the following night phase.

1/4
Ustegius 1x (digitaldude)
​
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
20 sec left, nice.

I will just make it a tie. Votekill Ust
What are you trying?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top