The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Until proven innocent.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're only increasing the amount of cookies you owe me with those, Mr. McCarter
Pm me your address...we can get some shipping prices.
XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
guess nobody wants to send me sone cookies or candies :emocat
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You guys dont celebrate xmas as the same time as us...no?
Dont expect two packages :lmao
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
If we are now sending goods we promised to another FFer's, I guess I need to ship a six-pack to Imp.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure why you tagged me here.

Bolt was epic though.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You guess dont celebrate xmas as the same time as us...no?
Dont expect two packages :lmao
i celebrate everysay and days where i get sent sth i celebrate even more awesome
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
guess nobody wants to send me sone cookies or candies :emocat
We were going to get you and bob some this year...i been waiting 9months for bob to send his address.
Matter of fact...i think i only have your croatian address
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I still need to get a certain umbrella.

If it still exists, that is. Probably burned for pleasure by now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ustie, just cause you said he was awesome yeah. And hey if Finnish beer is nice I might want it as well some day!

Mazi, I'm working on what I owe to you as well >< gotta wait until September to send it tho.

Ugh I wouldn't keep a Twilight umbrella for 5y, sry. Your Steamboy CD, on the other hand, is in my car. Whenever you feel like picking it up '-' that's what you get for dumping us in Cologne.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
at least with pleasure...thats good
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ustie, just cause you said he was awesome yeah. And hey if Finnish beer is nice I might want it as well some day!

Mazi, I'm working on what I owe to you as well >< gotta wait until September to send it tho.

Ugh I wouldn't keep a Twilight umbrella for 5y, sry. Your Steamboy CD, on the other hand, is in my car. Whenever you feel like picking it up '-' that's what you get for dumping us in Cologne.
nah you dont owe me nothing :XD ...for what?

i still would like a big meeting though,but i think i just came a tad bit too late to mh

dumped...salt...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Farfalla It's like someone's taken two cherry shaped cookie cutters and cleanly gouged out her eyes :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wow what color are your cherries, Wyis? D: (sry that's your new nickname cause yours is too long)

I told you I'd reply to your letter, Mazi ^^ hey come here in feb '-' hopefully I'll have Lori over here at that time. You look like a chico as well, we can mock the whito together!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ustie, just cause you said he was awesome yeah. And hey if Finnish beer is nice I might want it as well some day!
Well, he is.And honestly, I think not a single finnish beer is pworth that postage fee :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, that set reminds me of Coraline. Which was creepy as hell.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mr Spirit will do just fine Farfalla :xp
Giving my own input, Finnish Beer doesn't taste that good, but neither did Portuguese Beer (Which you can get for like 1 Euro a Bottle)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm accustomed to trying my parents (and their mates) Homemade beers and ciders, never knowing just how hard it'll hit. Quite fun actually
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Admittedly, I've never even heard of that country and generally when it comes to world geography i'm proficient.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's not where you live is it? :derp
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Mr Spirit will do just fine Farfalla :xp
Giving my own input, Finnish Beer doesn't taste that good, but neither did Portuguese Beer (Which you can get for like 1 Euro a Bottle)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm accustomed to trying my parents (and their mates) Homemade beers and ciders, never knowing just how hard it'll hit. Quite fun actually
Not any of the stuff they import for sure. Some small breweries here have pretty amazing stuff, but that's hard to come by in anywhere else. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top