The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Ustegius

Haven't played much of both. I don't really like playing shooters in the Overwatch/TF2 genre. But I really love everything about the damn game. Blizzard certainly delivered.

Some Guy's Sky on the other hand, fell short for me. I really like playing it, and I've played a good amount of hours already. But I always feel bored when playing it, just strolling around, doing nothing really. Disappointed me a lot, still playing tho'.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well I'm sry I missed the waifu trend as well D:
I would've nominated my own husbando, but I'm not sharing. :hurr
Oh is Evil8ry a thing now? :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So husbando is the male anime character you have the horns for?

You should have went with Kenshin, mr. Battousai, tut tut u.u
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't get the whole Waifu/Husbando thing.

The fucking weaboo language alone puts me off, let alone really choosing a fucking characters as your husband or wife and claiming them as your own.

Pls kill urself, thnks
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The fucking weaboo language alone puts me off, let alone really choosing a fucking characters as your husband or wife and claiming them as your own.

Pls kill urself, thnks
Irony is a thing


Pls kys

/wrists
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Irony is a thing

Pls kys

/wrists
I'm missing the irony, I guess.

And even then, the whole Waifu/Husbando thing doesn't even make any sense.
No one goes for the wife and husband material, everyone goes for the fucking underaged loli's or the fucking psychos. :fail
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't get the whole Waifu/Husbando thing.

The fucking weaboo language alone puts me off, let alone really choosing a fucking characters as your husband or wife and claiming them as your own.

Pls kill urself, thnks
Racist....socialist...bigotistic bullshit:heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm missing the irony, I guess.

And even then, the whole Waifu/Husbando thing doesn't even make any sense.
No one goes for the wife and husband material, everyone goes for the fucking underaged loli's or the fucking psychos. :fail
I meant participating in it ironically....or in general, acting like a weeb ironically

Most weaboo stuff is cringe, but being intentionally cringey can also be fun.

I mean, I don't even know if the whole waifu/husbando thing actually has a root in japanese otaku circles, or if it's something completely invented by weebs
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ALM.....
Anime lives matter:gnut
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol you can see it that way if you want but i just like to participate. @Farfalla I chose Kaneki cause I actually want a chance of winning lol
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I meant participating in it ironically....or in general, acting like a weeb ironically

Most weaboo stuff is cringe, but being intentionally cringey can also be fun.

I mean, I don't even know if the whole waifu/husbando thing actually has a root in japanese otaku circles, or if it's something completely invented by weebs
Half of the "Japanese" manga culture in the West is likely invented by weebs ffs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Waifu might actually be a thing, and someone invented husbando in response...but the latter isn't proper romanization, at the very least :nerd
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm pretty sure Husbando is just something someone made up cause they were bored
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I meant participating in it ironically....or in general, acting like a weeb ironically

Most weaboo stuff is cringe, but being intentionally cringey can also be fun.

I mean, I don't even know if the whole waifu/husbando thing actually has a root in japanese otaku circles, or if it's something completely invented by weebs
Ah, yes. I never thought about it that way, I know it mostly from the dreaded and despicable commmunity from MAL. Holy shit, that site and community really went down a shit-hole fast.

Anyway, I only really know it from that community, from people's profiles and those new stupid blog-like thing they got going on. Never seen it happen with a Japanese community, but then again, I don't go there fast either.. Since I don't really know Japanese, obviously.

Most weaboo stuff is cringe-worthy, but I don't really think that changes when people do it ironically or whatever. Stays cringe-worthy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top