The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
However, I did roam the Otaku Café a lot, until I got tired of Kaiten's judgemental asshole behaviour.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I suppose I could say I'm the same as xi0 but more down to earth like.
I just read a tonne of shit so I'm in more than a few discussion forums, the FF and the Art forum :nod
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
6 pages so fast,looks a lil bit alive in here :o
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:bnah
^ Is this smiley supposed to be the same as the other but black?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
no :nah
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:gwah

ok i ll go away then if im ruining the fun :(
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Has anyone else read Yakusoku no Neverland? I really don't see why it's in WSJ but it's pretty cool
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But you haven't been gone. I've seen you wafting in and out of the FF from time to time :nod
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
she ..thats why ksio is all over her :heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
she ..thats why ksio is all over her :heh
...man cmon. We just have a history
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, that didn't come out like I meant....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:gnut
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
it is ok i know how you meant it :noworry
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
But you haven't been gone. I've seen you wafting in and out of the FF from time to time :nod


...man cmon. We just have a history
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, that didn't come out like I meant....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:gnut
:teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top