The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Try açaí if you can Germie, that's the one thing Hardy loves to have here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fuck my poke go isn't working for hours now :shootme could I have been banned for farming balls for 2 accs?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
TFW one of your old school friends may be dating your sister, neither him (nor her) has said anything about it...

They haven't said anything, but it is getting a tad obvious that something is probably going on between them both.

Kinda sweet them both pretending that nothing is up, but by doing so acting so 'out of character'
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know if she sell sweets too.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That really would be out of character...

She's more the poison apple type (fond sibling memories)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Do guys usually get jelly or happy of friends dating younger sisters? I mean, better than a stranger... altho you know in advance the bad sides of the dude
 

SheepyTurtle

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
64
Reaction score
105
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Do guys usually get jelly or happy of friends dating younger sisters? I mean, better than a stranger... altho you know in advance the bad sides of the dude

I only have a younger brother so I can't answer this quite.

I don't like when my lil bro's girlfriends are less than tasteful though. His current one has caused so much trouble, and now we're not speaking because she keeps him from us.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Couldn't care less - to be honest, it's none of my business who she decides to date.

Obviously, I'd rather she didn't date a complete dickhead - but as I said, not my place to tell her who to date or not.

All that said, my friend isn't too much of an arse...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh the poor cunt!

Off topic but I was checking the innovation ideas the employees submitted here and one is "register passenger's emotions and display them in a screen" .... I don't even ...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Long as they treat my sis right and dont put their hands on her...thats when we would have a problem.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Long as they treat my sis right and dont put their hands on her...thats when we would have a problem.
Only allowed to view from a distance?

I hazard to ask what her job occupation is...
:blink
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
If I had a say in it, none of my friends would even come near here tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
when you get home after the heatwave fucked you up and mother sama tells you she made her apple pepper duck for dinner :feelsbadman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Only allowed to view from a distance?

I hazard to ask what her job occupation is...
:blink
Same here...but i could never stand by and see her be harmed.me and my sis are tight.

My sis is a,stay at home mom...shes married xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I had a say in it, none of my friends would even come near here tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
when you get home after the heatwave fucked you up and mother sama tells you she made her apple pepper duck for dinner :feelsbadman
Heatwave lol....just google tampa bay heat index:lmao

I walk home in that shit:sweat
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
If I had a say in it, none of my friends would even come near here tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
when you get home after the heatwave fucked you up and mother sama tells you she made her apple pepper duck for dinner :feelsbadman
There's a heatwave here?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Do guys usually get jelly or happy of friends dating younger sisters? I mean, better than a stranger... altho you know in advance the bad sides of the dude
Happy of course. In my case they were basically made for each other.
But overall, it would depend on how close your ties with your sister is and how good the guy is.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Omg, a wild Tina appeared!

"A bit" :D I'm still not that familiar with the game and the maps to know which is really needed. Sure the notes on the right of the selection screen help, but still. Especially when defense heroes are needed, because I don't know how to play any of them at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The aiming in the game is somehow weird though, I have a decent accuracy in CS:GO and TF2, but still have problems hitting stuff in OW.
:bees

I still don't change my hero in the middle of the game enough when I probably should. :XD

There will be a new german map soon! And hopefully a new hero. :cool:
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Farfalla edginess +3

But how about the signature. Make the kitties scary too.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Ooh I'll think about it! I'm kinda doomed to forget tho so we'll see. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top