The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Who said zimbardo was a FF veteran...
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I figured.
Anyway i'm just surprised that he still hasn't played a Mafia Game while being mainly a FFer
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He isn't mainly a FFer....
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey, I can't know where he's active in at all times, and even if I could, I wouldn't. I just mainly see him in the FF. Clearly he doesn't participate in the forums i'm in
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mafia is an acquired taste xD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I see. Well I guess this will be somewhat of an education for me. I've read the rules and all but I won't understand until I can apply them to the actual game. I see it as pretty much roleplaying with certain parametres.... And Cludo?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see. Well I guess this will be somewhat of an education for me. I've read the rules and all but I won't understand until I can apply them to the actual game. I see it as pretty much roleplaying with certain parametres.... And Cludo?
Just read the last game
 

SheepyTurtle

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
64
Reaction score
105
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i'm in ur threds

postin lik a nub
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah since the player count is unlimited its a good chance to bring in a fresh batch of hatchlings to MG (Including me)
 

SheepyTurtle

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
64
Reaction score
105
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Alright youse guise, I did the thing.

No idea what mafia is though :P
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We'll both learn i guess :XD
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's like the party game Werewolf, except text-based, and played over multiple days -

Mafia, also known as Werewolf, is a party game created in the USSR by Dmitry Davidoff in 1986[2] modelling a conflict between an informed minority, the mafia, and an uninformed majority, the innocents. At the start of the game, each player is secretly assigned a role affiliated with one of these teams. The game has two alternating phases: night, during which the mafia may covertly "murder" an innocent, and day, in which surviving players debate the identities of the mafia and vote to eliminate a suspect. Play continues until all of the mafia have been eliminated or until the mafia outnumbers the innocents.

The difference is we have more custom procedures and a wider variety of roles (too many at this point IMO...but -_-;)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I read over some of MG5o and some of those guys were goofy as hell which is good. I like the idea. Only reason i couldn't play that game was pressing matters. Keep in mind i can't be active 100% considering i'm a student
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top