The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Had to help my dad with stuff. :XD I'll try to decide fast. I saw that there was 2 days to decide and already went "don't have to decide right now then". :tem
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
:bees

I still don't change my hero in the middle of the game enough when I probably should. :XD

There will be a new german map soon! And hopefully a new hero. :cool:
They added Ana quite recently though. New hero would be cool though. Maybe the new map is Reinhardts "homemap". I'd actually love one of those 8 minute short films about him.

The game matched me up with level 60-80 players for a while, so I thought I was doing good for a newbie or something, but now I'm back playing with 1-20 :D
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
They added Ana quite recently though. New hero would be cool though. Maybe the new map is Reinhardts "homemap". I'd actually love one of those 8 minute short films about him.

The game matched me up with level 60-80 players for a while, so I thought I was doing good for a newbie or something, but now I'm back playing with 1-20 :D
Yeah, I'm just curious about the whole Sombra thing. With hinting here and there. Yep! I think so. Played a little on the new map on the PTR server. It's on the outskirts of Stuttgart. New Reinhardt skin coming as well. :super

The matchmaking can be a bit all over the place.:XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Had to help my dad with stuff. :XD I'll try to decide fast. I saw that there was 2 days to decide and already went "don't have to decide right now then". :tem
Sooooo.. no.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Alright, that should be easy to do then, soon. Still can't believe we only met once.

Ah, you missed that, but yeah, this ---v
i missed that yeah ..i guess congrats,glückwunsch,cestitke ^^
yeah still just 2-3 hours away

People who are allergic? :bored:bored:bored
to pussy?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
> look closely at farf avatar if she changed it
< guess she did
> tilt
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
*shivers*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was going to play in MG50, but a certain 26 hour flight + a weeks worth of jetlag sort of got in the way
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I shall
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Farfa... Your new Av... why?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm sure she has...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait has Zimby seriously not played a single Mafia Game while being the FF veteran he is?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top