A Senpai that transcends Senpai everywhere
Tell me about it?your inactive time is easily explained though![]()
The food... the food...INDIA![]()
you and she = magical disappearenceTell me about it?
A specific she? Or she's in general?you and she = magical disappearence

I haven't seen that one in almost three years now, by the way. But now you got me reminiscing again.specific i d say you re gone without a trace, general means sometimes u appear in here magically again ofc

Visit me, to make sure I do.i ll remind you to come back
You still nearby? Or you moved too?to much of a broke bish right now,when i save up some i plan to visit some peeps from here

still where i used to beYou still nearby? Or you moved too?
Yeah, not as broke as I used to be, not so rich either. But now I gotta save up everything for the little one.![]()

Alright, that should be easy to do then, soon. Still can't believe we only met once.still where i used to be
little one ?![]()
Xadyu gonna become an otosan.
I confess I never had indian or tai food ._.The food... the food...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
try it some time! its veryI confess I never had indian or tai food ._.
Never had Indian or Thai food?!?I confess I never had indian or tai food ._.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thailand is the only place I have ever had a curry which was almost too hot to eat...try it some time! its very
spicy
One of the awesome advantages of immigration - awesome curry...I'm not a fan of either Indian or Thai too, and had both also just very recently. Think the UK is swamped with especially Indian, so it's pretty common. Whereever I'm from, you have to actually look out for it. Only crappy Turkish, Italian, Chinese and Sushis everywhere...
