The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A Senpai that transcends Senpai everywhere
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
specific i d say you re gone without a trace, general means sometimes u appear in here magically again ofc
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
specific i d say you re gone without a trace, general means sometimes u appear in here magically again ofc
I haven't seen that one in almost three years now, by the way. But now you got me reminiscing again. :lmao

Truth is that I actually keep forgetting this place, because I don't use Skype anymore. That was my daily reminder to visit this place.
The fact that my generation of FF isn't that active anymore helps a lot with me being inactive tho', it's a shame really.

So indulge yourself, I'll be sticking around for a week or two before I disappear a few months again.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i ll remind you to come back
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
to much of a broke bish right now,when i save up some i plan to visit some peeps from here
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
to much of a broke bish right now,when i save up some i plan to visit some peeps from here
You still nearby? Or you moved too?

Yeah, not as broke as I used to be, not so rich either. But now I gotta save up everything for the little one. :bored
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You still nearby? Or you moved too?

Yeah, not as broke as I used to be, not so rich either. But now I gotta save up everything for the little one. :bored
still where i used to be

little one ? :o
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,730
Gender
Female
Country
China
All ye who are human abandon all liquid in thy body

/heatwave still strong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I confess I never had indian or tai food ._.
try it some time! its very

spicy
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I confess I never had indian or tai food ._.
Never had Indian or Thai food?!?

Is it your mission to make me feel sorry for you Farfy?

What are you doing here, when you should be ordering some awesome Thai soup?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
try it some time! its very

spicy
Thailand is the only place I have ever had a curry which was almost too hot to eat...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I'm not a fan of either Indian or Thai too, and had both also just very recently. Think the UK is swamped with especially Indian, so it's pretty common. Whereever I'm from, you have to actually look out for it. Only crappy Turkish, Italian, Chinese and Sushis everywhere...
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm not a fan of either Indian or Thai too, and had both also just very recently. Think the UK is swamped with especially Indian, so it's pretty common. Whereever I'm from, you have to actually look out for it. Only crappy Turkish, Italian, Chinese and Sushis everywhere...
One of the awesome advantages of immigration - awesome curry...

That said, the UK 日本料理 scene could be greatly improved... they really need to up their game
-_-;
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,730
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah agreed, this summer I was in Thailand for a week, and can confirm the food is hot as fuck. Its like vindaloo level heat. As you said, almost too hot to eat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top