Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The questiob stays the same tho, why them?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
The questiob stays the same tho, why them?
Because I do not want to state specifically who I'm gonna block. Saying a blue keeps things simple. While also easy to verify my claim after I do it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because I do not want to state specifically who I'm gonna block. Saying a blue keeps things simple. While also easy to verify my claim after I do it.
But there's like 3 blues. Whatever, if any blue mod is sick at the start of the next day you're confirmed in my book.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Btw someone could give me protection at night. It would be rather nice. And now I just realized I'm to Strongman and escort
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vulnerable to strongman and escort
--- Double Post Merged, ---
But there's like 3 blues. Whatever, if any blue mod is sick at the start of the next day you're confirmed in my book.
Yeah that's my point
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Philia is too random. I doubt we could understand.
Unpredictability is a strength. Altho it gets mee lynched too many tims :emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw someone could give me protection at night. It would be rather nice. And now I just realized I'm to Strongman and escort
I really don't think a sickly townie needs protection.. But it's up to the docs. I'd rather suggest the docs protect someone who's hinting at an interesting role or some of our better players.
Btw Phila, you do know that mafia escort or a troll prostitute could make you look like a liar to us next day and make us lynch you accordingly, right?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I really don't think a sickly townie needs protection.. But it's up to the docs. I'd rather suggest the docs protect someone who's hinting at an interesting role or some of our better players.
Btw Phila, you do know that mafia escort or a troll prostitute could make you look like a liar to us next day and make us lynch you accordingly, right?
Yeah. Some risk in it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
eh why did philia come out on day 1?
Because day1 is usually my last day. Gotta give the towns as much info as possible.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That's why you should never give Phila big game-changing roles :derp
Any hints you'd like to give lawl?
I play according to my role boy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw I have a higher win percentage than you Gry :gnut
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah. Some risk in it.
Risk or alibi for day 2? If you're a no-shower, you can easily blame it on the possibility of a Mafia Escort.

And you're the second player, who fears for their lives on night 1 already. I wonder why.

My hint for the day is, that I already placed a hint about the role in past posts. :heh
And second hint is it is a night role, so I'm pretty happy to drop more character phrases, as if I understand myself right, it's a moon/night based character.

Anyone else?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, since people started giving hints about their roles or even revealing them, I might as well do the same.
Actually, there isn't much to say about mine.
It expresses a trait of my character, that's for sure.
Other than that, not much really, as in my opinion it is the most useless role in the game...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, since people started giving hints about their roles or even revealing them, I might as well do the same.
Actually, there isn't much to say about mine.
It expresses a trait of my character, that's for sure.
Other than that, not much really, as in my opinion it is the most useless role in the game...
Not this again. Last time people called their roles useless it was either a useful role(prostitute) or they were mafia..
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Risk or alibi for day 2? If you're a no-shower, you can easily blame it on the possibility of a Mafia Escort.

And you're the second player, who fears for their lives on night 1 already. I wonder why.
If I had malicious intent then I would not be claiming a role this early with a specific night action. If I get no result then its because of an escort blocking me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Panda has a knack of giving mafia roles to forum stuffs
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If I had malicious intent then I would not be claiming a role this early with a specific night action. If I get no result then its because of an escort blocking me.
Results? Didn't you just say yes, when g01 asked you if you're the Sickly Townie?!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I doubt Philia is Mafia. The ones I suspect the most are Maz and Holt.

And there is Zasz with his useless claim.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Results? Didn't you just say yes, when g01 asked you if you're the Sickly Townie?!
Result can mean many things. Not being able to infect anyone is basically fruitless action. Hence no result.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Look Evil, if I die and revealed to be a townie, you'll get automatically suspected. Let me go through my plans for now. If I don't manage to block a blue from voting then go at me tomorrow.
I'll try to defend myself against your arguments then. Not now.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Result can mean many things. Not being able to infect anyone is basically fruitless action. Hence no result.
To avoid misunderstanding perhaps you should fraise certain things differently, instead of using words strongly associated with specific roles.

I agree with your action though, that early role reveals are more useful for the townies than for mafia side. As it is, from my personal experience mafia players get cold sweat when being asked for their roles on the first day, due to the lack of agreement through mafia discussions at night. It's pretty easy to make a mistake that can cost the game.

Thus, I would rather keep an eye open for players witholding information.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I liked to do early claims too, but got killed for them usually. And not at night phase. Philia feels pretty legit for me.

As for my hint - it's a night role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top