The questiob stays the same tho, why them?
Because I do not want to state specifically who I'm gonna block. Saying a blue keeps things simple. While also easy to verify my claim after I do it.The questiob stays the same tho, why them?
Philia is too random. I doubt we could understand.The questiob stays the same tho, why them?
But there's like 3 blues. Whatever, if any blue mod is sick at the start of the next day you're confirmed in my book.Because I do not want to state specifically who I'm gonna block. Saying a blue keeps things simple. While also easy to verify my claim after I do it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah that's my pointBut there's like 3 blues. Whatever, if any blue mod is sick at the start of the next day you're confirmed in my book.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Unpredictability is a strength. Altho it gets mee lynched too many timsPhilia is too random. I doubt we could understand.

I really don't think a sickly townie needs protection.. But it's up to the docs. I'd rather suggest the docs protect someone who's hinting at an interesting role or some of our better players.Btw someone could give me protection at night. It would be rather nice. And now I just realized I'm to Strongman and escort
Yeah. Some risk in it.I really don't think a sickly townie needs protection.. But it's up to the docs. I'd rather suggest the docs protect someone who's hinting at an interesting role or some of our better players.
Btw Phila, you do know that mafia escort or a troll prostitute could make you look like a liar to us next day and make us lynch you accordingly, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because day1 is usually my last day. Gotta give the towns as much info as possible.eh why did philia come out on day 1?
That's why you should never give Phila big game-changing roleseh why did philia come out on day 1?

not atm sorryThat's why you should never give Phila big game-changing roles
Any hints you'd like to give lawl?
I play according to my role boy.That's why you should never give Phila big game-changing roles
Any hints you'd like to give lawl?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Risk or alibi for day 2? If you're a no-shower, you can easily blame it on the possibility of a Mafia Escort.Yeah. Some risk in it.

Not this again. Last time people called their roles useless it was either a useful role(prostitute) or they were mafia..Well, since people started giving hints about their roles or even revealing them, I might as well do the same.
Actually, there isn't much to say about mine.
It expresses a trait of my character, that's for sure.
Other than that, not much really, as in my opinion it is the most useless role in the game...
If I had malicious intent then I would not be claiming a role this early with a specific night action. If I get no result then its because of an escort blocking me.Risk or alibi for day 2? If you're a no-shower, you can easily blame it on the possibility of a Mafia Escort.
And you're the second player, who fears for their lives on night 1 already. I wonder why.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Results? Didn't you just say yes, when g01 asked you if you're the Sickly Townie?!If I had malicious intent then I would not be claiming a role this early with a specific night action. If I get no result then its because of an escort blocking me.
Result can mean many things. Not being able to infect anyone is basically fruitless action. Hence no result.Results? Didn't you just say yes, when g01 asked you if you're the Sickly Townie?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To avoid misunderstanding perhaps you should fraise certain things differently, instead of using words strongly associated with specific roles.Result can mean many things. Not being able to infect anyone is basically fruitless action. Hence no result.