Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I was only missing Evil, then.

Blue Team

1. Demonspeed (Quinn)
2. Mazino (Jarvan IV)
3. Esu Taichou (Zed)
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) -> An active night role.
5. Utsune (Zyra)
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah)
8. Farfalla (Nami)
9. Xnut (Vladimir)
10. GrySun (Kassadin)
11. xi0 (Graves)

VS

Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona)
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) -> Wants to be targeted.
14. James Rye (Teemo) -> Hinted at Teemo/his avatar being accurate for his role.
15. Gnut (Varus)
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Has a night role.
17. G01 (Ekko)
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven)
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie.
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Said his role is 'useless'.
21. Holt (Gnar)
22. Evil3ye (Diana) ->Has a night role.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So little players online right now, and I have to go soon... And I don't really know where to put my final vote.

Inact noobs would be a waste. Sad that they joined the game, waste of roles and space. I'd like to hear more from quite the few, but most likely won't today.

Votekill @Holt, because I would like pressure him to reveal a little more about his role and his defense on the bandwagon.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well Evil you could ask questions before leaving, when everyone's there they'll probably answer you.

Differing time zones make it hard for most people to be present at the same time.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Have different plans for the evening.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Why should the detectives look into James again? His claim is either an investigating or a protecting role or so I think, but I don't get the extra benefit of checking him up instead of someone else.
Well, unless he's going to be able to explain something on Day 2, which makes it more likely for an investigating role.

Well, Day 1 and some people haven't even showed up yet. Not much to go by. Well I'll try to do a bit of poking today, but there's not much to do now.
Fair point.
Even the clue list has been filled vaguely.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Got something to say about your role @Mazino?
I'll have to leave soon as well.
May change my vote to Holt to get him give a hint.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why should the detectives look into James again? His claim is either an investigating or a protecting role or so I think, but I don't get the extra benefit of checking him up instead of someone else.
Well, unless he's going to be able to explain something on Day 2, which makes it more likely for an investigating role.



Fair point.
Even the clue list has been filled vaguely.
The major part is to get all the dets check the same player. Then it'll be easier to determine who is sane naive etc etc.
Specifically for James, he is a good player. So if he is not a mafia he will likely to be eventually targeted. I think he's either a townie or a mafua boss.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why should the detectives look into James again? His claim is either an investigating or a protecting role or so I think, but I don't get the extra benefit of checking him up instead of someone else.
Well, unless he's going to be able to explain something on Day 2, which makes it more likely for an investigating role.



Fair point.
Even the clue list has been filled vaguely.
iirc he said dets should look into him because he'll likely die again night 1. Could be either a sick mafia boss play or james being emo.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Btw Gry you have been rather active. A bit of hont wouldn't hurt. Would it?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
9/22
WithYouInSpirit 2x (xi0, Zasz)
xi0 2x (lawlett-kun, WithYouInSpirit)
Evil3ye 1x (Philia)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Hakuteiken 1x (GrySun)
Holt 1x (Evil3ye)


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm always active in my games. Guess I could give small hints too.
I'm not a regular townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lets vote for xi0 guys!
Tempting..
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
We need to get Holt and Erin to talk a bit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The nuts need to speak as well.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How much spam do I need to do?

I reminded my son about the game...he says he made his three post and is in no hurry to get back on...hmm:hmm
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
How much spam do I need to do?

I reminded my son about the game...he says he made his three post and is in no hurry to get back on...hmm:hmm
son sounds like mafia on low profile
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
How much spam do I need to do?

I reminded my son about the game...he says he made his three post and is in no hurry to get back on...hmm:hmm
A bit about your role?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
son sounds like mafia on low profile
Yeah...he acts like he wants no part in discussion.
I don't wanna throw him under the bus because I have access to him irl...but I assumed he would be hyped over a league mafia game.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
How much spam do I need to do?

I reminded my son about the game...he says he made his three post and is in no hurry to get back on...hmm:hmm
That's super annoying. And he only posted twice and didn't vote.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
if i kill xi0 in 2 games in a row will it count as a double kill?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top