Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Are you aware that people saw your moves as "off" and you're a vote away from him? XD
Yeah, you were the only one who was really weirded out by my plan. If anything Mafia should quiver in fear if the dets listen to my plan and all investigate me tonight. If I get killed, they still get their investigation results. If I get lynched, then they will also know to which group they rather belong to which will help townies in the long run as long as the dets avoid getting killed/lynched.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, not risking Bomb claim on voting for xnut, looks like he's dead....see you tomorrow plebs :gnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
For the last time guys(since gary and spirit are still confused), team blue will only vote for a player to get a power after a game part ends. First part is early game, which are the first 2 days.
So in night 2 will be the first voting.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, me. And I think I recall at least Gry and Gol saying they suspected him somehow as well.
I see. Well, you don't trust Gry, so, he isn't a good reference point for you, I guess, but you have your own suspicion, as well as go1. That's fair enough.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Holt.

Dets keep your eyes out on me tonight!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Or you'll still in the game 'cause mafia will be busier with important roles/annoying players and investigating you will lead them nowhere^^' Like, it's not like we have a good lead on your role to even trust you. Plus, as I said, Philia would be a way better bet for the detecs right now.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why Philia though? What makes him a better bet than me?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait so is xnut bomb? So you're telling me I'm rip in pieces? Really?

That's not good at all.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
For the last time guys(since gary and spirit are still confused), team blue will only vote for a player to get a power after a game part ends. First part is early game, which are the first 2 days.
So in night 2 will be the first voting.
Explain to me where I was asking you for clarification? :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait so is xnut bomb? So you're telling me I'm rip in pieces? Really?

That's not good at all.
No, I just meant that I didn't see a point to me changing my vote to him, since he already has a plurality. Not that there's a good chance that he is.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Damn, i lost twice!

How much time left till deadline?

Xnut, any hints regarding your role?
Twice? I thought you can duel only once per day? @TSPanda @Kat A Mistake?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now two Teemo battles in the post though. I think I misunderstood something?

Awfully confusing these bonus attributes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
*No
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
18/22
xnut 3x (gnut, Zasz, GrySun)
Holt 3x (Evil3ye, Philia, James Rye)
Philia 2x (Holt, WithYouInSpirit)
Mazino 2x (Demonspeed, Hakuteiken)
James Rye 2x (g01, Utsune)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
WithYouInSpirit 1x (xi0)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)

Ēsu Taichou 1x (Erinyes)
gnut 1x (xnut)

Game Tip!

I can't bear to watch this clown fiesta any longer. Yet the respawn timers seem to be to low, so the fight will keep going for a while. Surprise server maintanence will kick you off the servers in this soon.

The person with the highest amount of locked votes dies. Everyone gets to change their vote one more time (regardless of amount of previous votes made), regardless of their current locked status. If they do not change their vote, their vote will count as locked regardless, even if they could technically still change their vote. If there is still a tie (between players with equal amount of votes + locked votes), everyone involved in the tie dies.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Twice? I thought you can duel only once per day? @TSPanda @Kat A Mistake?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now two Teemo battles in the post though. I think I misunderstood something?

Awfully confusing these bonus attributes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
*No
You can only challenge someone once, but you can be challenged multiple times (and loss all your bouts).
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oohhh I like you. Changing things up a bit huh?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You almost made me freak out with that bomb mention gary..

So how do we resolve this tie now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
o.o thought that with 3 locked votes on Holt, he'd die.

I guess I'll post my reply then:
I see. Well, you don't trust Gry, so, he isn't a good reference point for you, I guess, but you have your own suspicion, as well as go1. That's fair enough.
Why wouldn't he be? xD I did say I have nothing solid on him (or even James, again, to be fair). Plus, if he's mafia, shouldn't he be trying to get blended with us, acting like a townie? That means that we can share the same opinion on people, notice the same things and get to similar conclusions. He could even pinpoint things on people he knows for sure that is mafia as well. I mean, I see your point, but he could totally be a "reference" (more like an "addition", since some suspicions we just don't build based on someone else's opinion).
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And what happens if we still got a tie after all? Nobody dies or both die?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait so this is a Tie Breaker right?
Jumping on one of the Bandwagon's would end it pretty quickly, but then again, some of the less voted people are contenders
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top