@Hakuteiken Haku you see this is what I mean by "I have no idea what's happening right now"Wait, that was to James not to Utsune o.O
@Hakuteiken Haku you see this is what I mean by "I have no idea what's happening right now"Wait, that was to James not to Utsune o.O
Yeah, you were the only one who was really weirded out by my plan. If anything Mafia should quiver in fear if the dets listen to my plan and all investigate me tonight. If I get killed, they still get their investigation results. If I get lynched, then they will also know to which group they rather belong to which will help townies in the long run as long as the dets avoid getting killed/lynched.Are you aware that people saw your moves as "off" and you're a vote away from him? XD

I see. Well, you don't trust Gry, so, he isn't a good reference point for you, I guess, but you have your own suspicion, as well as go1. That's fair enough.Well, me. And I think I recall at least Gry and Gol saying they suspected him somehow as well.
Explain to me where I was asking you for clarification?For the last time guys(since gary and spirit are still confused), team blue will only vote for a player to get a power after a game part ends. First part is early game, which are the first 2 days.
So in night 2 will be the first voting.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, I just meant that I didn't see a point to me changing my vote to him, since he already has a plurality. Not that there's a good chance that he is.Wait so is xnut bomb? So you're telling me I'm rip in pieces? Really?
That's not good at all.
Twice? I thought you can duel only once per day? @TSPanda @Kat A Mistake?Damn, i lost twice!
How much time left till deadline?
Xnut, any hints regarding your role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can only challenge someone once, but you can be challenged multiple times (and loss all your bouts).
Why wouldn't he be? xD I did say I have nothing solid on him (or even James, again, to be fair). Plus, if he's mafia, shouldn't he be trying to get blended with us, acting like a townie? That means that we can share the same opinion on people, notice the same things and get to similar conclusions. He could even pinpoint things on people he knows for sure that is mafia as well. I mean, I see your point, but he could totally be a "reference" (more like an "addition", since some suspicions we just don't build based on someone else's opinion).I see. Well, you don't trust Gry, so, he isn't a good reference point for you, I guess, but you have your own suspicion, as well as go1. That's fair enough.
Everyone is allowed an extra vote to resolve the current tie.Huh, so we choose who die?